Part 2

Christian Cole Pov

"Awww aghhhhh.." I shot her... I was surprised when she came approached me and I didn't intentionally pull the trigger on this gun. I just want to horrifying her. I keep saved my daddy's gun on the drawers again.

Flashbacks (20 years ago)
I just come back from schools, with test result on my grip. Mom will be happy if she knows I got the highest score in my class. I walked happily to the kitchen but I heard mom and dad have a quarrel again. I peeked out from behind the wall. I didn't know what they are arguing. They shouted each other. Mom ever told me to closed my ears and my eyes every times mom and dad have a quarrel. I closed my ears but not my eyes this time.

I was shocked when I saw my dad took gun from kitchen drawers. Dad directing it to mom. Suddenly mom become quite and they can talked normally again.

End Flashback

"Miss... Are you okay?" she still groaning in pain "Miss... " I tried to reached her... how if she injured and died.. My fears eating me. She should be afraid instead come approach me. I never thought there was a careless women like her and didn't scare when she saw a gun directing to hers. "Miss..." I called again.

"I'm... okay... its just little scratch." She said with pain on her's voice. I exhale my breath. My fear changed to be angry.

"Are you crazy? Can you see I hold the gun. You can die if my bullet hit you."

"Can you not angry? It's should be me who angry with you because you shot me. I can sue you and police can arrest you and you can sleep peacefully in jail. Is that what you want?" She shout to me. I thought what she said was right. If she sued this to police, they would arrest me because attempted murder.

"I'm sorry... I just want to warned you.."

"I accept your apologize.. So where is my room.."  What? She not give up..

"I didn't say I accept you here."

"I borrow your phone..." she dialed number. "Police.. I want to report..." She called police.

"Wait.... "

"Hold a second....  what? So.. can I stayed here?"

"Can you turn off that phone first?"

"Not until you can accept me." she threaten me.

"Okay.. Please turn off that."

"Sorry sir, I have argument with my husband. But Its all under control now... Yeah.. Thank you for your kind sir..." Husband... She really good in acting. She turn off the phone. "So.. where is my room?"

"Are you always like this? threaten people so you can get anything you want?"

"If concerned with stubborn man like you. Yes.. I can do it."

"I have my own rules."

"Okay, I'll listening." she pulled the chair.

"You here just to train me. I don't need your pity, if you showed it on me, you get out off here that time."

"Noted. Not show the slightest pity thee. Anything else?"

"You do the things if I asked, I don't like people serve me of one's own volition."

"Sure. I'm not your maid. I'm your nurse anyway. Well done. I like independent man so I don't need to spend a lot of energy to take care of you."

"What?" She really have a sharp tongue.