Part 9

Emily Andersons Pov

It has been three weeks after Christian's eyes surgery and I have been in relationships with him since that night, he was so kind, care and romantic too. I was shocked when I know he can see me. But I'm glad to hear that. Seduce him and give my virginity to him is a crazy things I ever made in my life.

I never thought I will give it to Daniel when we are in relationships before. Christian's condition is better everyday, now he can walk with out wheelchair anymore. But he still need stick to walk. Two days ago he got news from Samuel that his sister was found. Christian seems so happy to hear that and want to meet her soon. He ever told me that Samuel's sister died a year ago. And the fact is she still alive, they family can't recognize her face when she died, and assume she as their daughter instead not her at all.

"Emi... come on, you have been there for thirty minutes."

"Amoment please..." he knocked again.

"Hurry up..."

"Uggghhhh.... "I walked out from bathroom and found him already full dressed. I whistled to tease him. "Seems someone want to meet his date?"

"Emi... hurry... I don't have time to hear your teased, come hurry."

"Hey... wait... I want to bring my purse..." but he didn't hear me. He walked out of his apartment and leave me here. I grabbed my purse and run to fetch him.

I drove him to the hospital where Casley, Samuel's sister was hospitalized. I glanced at Christian who sat beside me. His body was tensed, I wonder how she looks like and how deep they relations before. Although he said she just his sister.

"You are so tense." he glanced at me. And smile.

"I'm. I so eager want to see her."

"Be careful, I'm a jealous woman, don't make me jealous or..."

"Or what?" his hands caress my tights playfully.

"If you do so... I wouldn't give you that?"

"Are you threaten me?"

"Yes... and get off your hands on me." he laughed.

"Huhhhh scared.... here let me kiss you." he kissed me on my check. And rubbed my forehead. "Don't stress... look.. there are new wrinkle here..." I snapped his hand. He laughed again.

"Can you see I was driving now?" he laughed even louder but didn't teased me again.

"Please always remember, only you that I love."

"Wow, I will told your mom, that his son only love me, even he didn't love his own mother."

"Don't you dare to do that. Mmmmuuuuaaavcchhhhh don't teasing me again, or I will punish you this night..." he kissed and caressing my belly.

"Oh no babe, I will teasing you until I'm tired."

"I will make sure I will punish you this night."

"Yes... " he laughed even louder.

"You really depressed with me. And you want me so badly, don't you? I'm ready to service you then."