Part 5

Emily Anderson Pov

It has been few weeks I helped Christian done his therapy, cooked for him as per suggestion from Dr. Richard. Day after day has been a lot of progress in his condition. He become easier to talk, and I was more lenient to him also. He's basically a good person, I can see it every time he spoke with his mom.

I managed to persuade him to cut his hair and shaved his beard every day. He seems so handsome and young, same like his photo on my phone which I ever edit it. Every morning for thirty minute he has sunbathing. Help him taking a bath if he really exhausted after training.

Last night he has screamed when he was sleep in the middle of the night. Maybe he had a bad dream, I run to his room through connecting door. And wake him out.

"Christian... Chris... Wake up..." I shocked his body, he was sweated a lot. He sat on the bed after he woke up. While I caress his upper arm.

"You have a bad dream..." he breath panting. I wipe his sweat.

"I think so..."

"It's okay... it's only a dream.... You can going back to sleep. This is still mid night." I took his pillow, turned it over and patted it. My nanny ever told me to do so if I have a bad dream to shoo it away.

I helped him to lie down again and he catch my hand. "Emily... Can you sleep with me?" His question made my heart beating so fast. What happen with me. I thought.

"Is it necessary?" he didn't answers, but his face seem sad. "Okay... only this night. But don't do anything. Promised?" he nodded weakly. I took position beside him awkwardly and laying down. That was the first time man laying beside me. Some thought disturbing me.

"Are you lock the door?"

"No.. why?" I standing and locked it.

"I don't want your mom has negative thinking about me, if she saw me sleep beside you although we didn't do anything." He laying on the side and facing me. "If you looking at me like that I can't sleep."

He giggled. "You forgot I can't see you."

"Still I feel your eyes staring at me and it disturbing me."

"May I touched your face?" His hand hanging on the air. I hold his hand and put on my face.

"My forehead, My nose, My checks, My..." I have directing his hand on my face. When his finger touched playfully on my lips, my heart jumped to the sky high. I hold my breath as I scare he will know my panting breath.

"Lips.... I know it. You have a nice facial bones, you must be pretty woman." I swallow to relieve my tension.

"Not really..." I take off his hand on my face. "Okay better you go to sleep again."

"Hmmmm" he closed his eyes. After few minutes he breathe regularly. I know he has fall a sleep. I fall a sleep after know he was sleep well. But that night he once again woke me up with his bad dream again. I caress his forehead and whispered to soothe him. My nanny always do that when I have bad dreams. I thought he was scared and suddenly he hugged me tight like I was his pillow.

That night is the awkwardly night in my whole live. Sleep with man with him hugged me tight and his head lying on my breast. My thought snapped me again. I didn't wear my bra and he lays  on my...

My blood rustled when I realized it and made my nipple stand harder behind my nightgown. Fortunately he slept soundly again and did not realize it. But what about later when he wakes up?

Anyhow my sleepiness put me to sleep too that night.

***

"You have a good progression. And as my promise... I will take a leave when you can walked to your bathroom with out your wheelchair." I told him after his training this afternoon.