PART 7

Authors Note
Hi, please turn on the music when you read this sign *** Song Playing*** thank you..

Emily Anderson Pov

"Emily..." Chris called me. He searched something and I give my hand to him. He gripped my hand. "Thank you... You made me saw my world again." I lean closer and facing him.

"You're  welcome. But it's all depend on you. Not me." I talked like he can saw me. Then he catch my face and  pulled me to his direction. He kissed me. My heart beat fast. I was shocked. When he told his story, as I can see his true deep heart. Now when my lips touched his... slowly but sure I accept his  kiss. He pulled me on his lap "Emily..." When heard he called my name, my urge, my need explode in the air. I kissed him hard.

His hand caress my back explore my body, I yearning like cat got his fishbone after few days didn't get meal. His touched made me want him more. I kissed his jaw, his eyes, and bite his earlobe. I can feel his hard part below my thigh. I stopped it before we act more far and made me regret. I standing from his lap.

"I.. " I clear my throat. "I want to wash this dishes. You can take a bath first." I walked to the sink and start washed it. I wish I can wash my need about him too.

***

Monday morning I brought him to the hospital. He want to get eyes surgery. His mother hear this news happily. He will stayed at his apartment. His schedule was set on two days later after we submit the form. I stayed at his apartment tried to hide from Daniel.

When he know me come to submit that document, the whole hospital uproar. My fortune follow me, I didn't met him at all.

Christian asked me few times what I will do when he can walked and see again. Off course I will come back to the hospital. Think about it made me little bit sad. I will miss him. What I was thinking? Few weeks live under the same roof, every time we are together made a bond inside my heart. Which I can't describe it.You fall in love with him. My inner told me. It can't be. He is my patient. My mind warned me.

On Wednesday, he got eyes surgery. His bandage can be open three day later. And now the day we wait has come. His bandage will be open soon, he hold my hand all the time. His mother saw it, and hide her smiled every time our eyes met.

"Don't scare." I whispered him to soothe him.

"Please stay by my side." I gripped his hand to assured him. We wait Dr. Oscar come to open his bandage.

"Good morning everyone. How are you feeling Mr. Cole?"

"Nervous." Doctor laughed.

"I see that." But I know what doctor Oscar mean is Chris nervous because we are holding our hand. "Can I open it now? Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Emily please help him to sat there." I directing Christian to sit on  the the bed. Then doctor start to open it.

"For the first time you will see little bit blurred. But after that you can see it very clear. I need you to adjust your vision slowly. Don't rubbed your eyes. Do you got it." Christian nodded. My hand become sweated. I become tensed at every moment.

*** Song Playing ***

"Follow my instruction. On three open your eyes. One two three. Open your eyes." He squinting.

Christian Cole Pov

I adjust my vision, all in front of me was blurred. I can't see clearly.