Part 6

Authors Note
Please played the song when you saw signed ***Song Playing*** Thank you...

Christian Cole Pov

One Year Ago
I has prepared to going back since I never have much time for Casley. She stayed at my place almost a week. And she made me worried, every time she's coming from her 'walking', she has a 'present' on her body. I can't watching her all day like a baby although she is my best friend's sister, I have treat her like my own sisters.

Fortunately today is not hectic as usual, I walked in to the elevator when my phone suddenly rang. I glanced it's my mom whose calling.

"Mom... how are you..." but I only heard she was crying and made me worried. "Mom... why are you crying? please calm down. Mom... Mom... are you hurt? I will come home tonight if you..."

"Tian... Your dad..." My body tensed heard my mom said about my dad.

"What happens?" I snapped mom. I didn't like if she talking about him.

"He... was.. died ..."

"What????" I hold my phone tightly.

"He has gone leave us forever Tian...." she stuttered in her cry.

"I'll going home tonight." I drove and walked to my apartment like a zombie, my heart has been froze for many years since my dad leave mom alone to take care of me.

He was a bastard but he was my dad. I never felt his love, as father he put down his responsibility to his family. I don't know why my mom still love him even knowing he has treated her badly.

I walked to my room and prepared my case.

"Christ, what happen?" Casley asked slowly, she hold my hand, and started at me.

"My damm dad." he pause "He died." I can't hold it anymore, I slumped on the floor and cried. I thought I hate him but in my deep heart, I always love him like mom's do. The wall I have built crush on my feet, made me melt to sadness.

Casley hugged to soothe me and she help me to packed mine, and accompany me to my mom house at Rutland, Vermont. She volunteered to drive but I refuse. I saw she has hide her bruised again behind her clothes. I'll asked her later.

We drove that night and stayed at my mom house. Casley sleep with me since my family come to attend dad's funeral. Casley hugged me all the night. She comfort me with her love. What I really need is taking a sleep after my long drove.

*** Song Playing***

In the morning, we all went to the church where my dad laying without breath, without power, without hard word, without angry, only old face in front of me. I come closer to his coffin. And once again my great wall wiped by wind, made it cleaned and cleared. Daddy who never care of me, I never know his love, my own blood.

I looked at my mom standing beside me. We hugged and cried together. The funeral attended by our family and few guest. Casley was there helped service our guest. At the afternoon after all guest going back, Casley want to going back to my apartment.

"I will not longer, I just want to give this photo to Sean directly."

"But it's to late Casley. We can go tomorrow morning."

"No.. I can't wait. How if I never have time to show my feelings and my love. I don't want to be late Chris."

I know what she's feeling. With her stubborn I know I can't hold her any longer. She insists to take a bus.