Chapter 10 - Unwanted feelings

Writing in separate POV's takes an awful lot of time, so i'm going to be writing in third person for this chapter, if i like it, i'll let you know at the end of this chapter. 

----------------

It's about a month before one of them tries to work out the kink in the tender friendship. it's no surprise that it's Ashley who tries to make amends, but even then, Kaye denies any sort of bad vibes between them, saying that Ashley was making her own problems.

It goes without saying that, while Ashley was worried about developing a good friendship with Kaye, the other half of the 'friendship' is having no care in the world.

The careless act makes Ashley go into a whole frenzy about friendship and how Kaye has been selfish. Kaye was sitting there, looking like she was listening, but everything Ashley was saying was a total loss. Ashley should've remembered, that time a month ago, in the changing rooms, when Kaye complimented her in the most inappropriate situation.

Kaye snorts at her, the blonde stops "What's so funny?" she says, her features dropping into it's neutral form. it's not every day she gets mad, so she takes offense when she finally shows her anger -a very rare emotion that only one person has been the subject of- and is not taken seriously, not even her brother's relationship with her best friend made her angry.

Ashley didn't even realise she was angry really, she thought she was being rationale, she thought what she was saying was rationale, until Kaye made her feel like an idiot, again. Kaye replies with a shrug "Oh, you know, i just want to remind you that you don't make a very convincing angry person" she says, pairing her statement with a smirk.

It takes Kaye a moment to realise that Ashley may not remember their conversation a month ago "I told you before, you look real cute when you're angry" Ashley just stands there unfazed by the comment, now that she remembers "I knew this wasn't going to work" Ashley mutters under her breath, but Kaye managed to hear her, which was not surprising, seeing as Ashley was so close to Kaye's face from venting her anger.

"Just give up, we're fine anyway, you're making everything hard for your self" Kaye says, the similar line she always uses when Ashley tries to talk some sense into her. Ashley though, used to the line, just huffs and puts her hands on both sides of the chair that Kaye was sitting on to balance and calm herself, oblivious to the effect that her action brings to Kaye.

Ever since the day that Ashley berated her for her actions towards her fellow cheerleaders, Kaye has been trying to piss Ashley off more, knowing it's the only thing she can actually do, without losing her friendship with the other people in their group of friends, who just brushes off their petty fights.

However, pissing off Ashley needs extra attention, what she doesn't know herself is that the extra attention she's giving Ashley, is slowly turning into attention that she may have never imagined and may never even realise.

Ashley, who locked both of them in a classroom meant for student body meetings, breathes out a sigh, she's pretty sure she's already grown too many grey hairs for her age, just because of the pressure Kaye is putting on her and her cheer squad.

So far Kaye has (luckily only) been through 2 of her fellow cheerleaders; Sarah and Michelle, and Ashley's pretty sure the only reason Kaye was with Michelle longer was because of the sex, hell everytime she saw them they were in a liplock.

As for now, Kaye isn't with anyone, and Ashley would be thankful, but she isn't content with their situation right now, seeing as she's the one having to deal with the outcome of the heartbreaks, if Kaye's didn't play around with any of her cheerleaders, they wouldn't be here in the first place.