Chapter 4 - First day Part ll

Ashley's pov

I knew kaye was looking at me or shall I say ogling at my legs but I guess I was enjoying the attention beause I didn't do anything to stop her staring.

I didn't have to stop her though because a few seconds later the bell rang signalling the end of homeroom and that made her stop staring at my legs. I turned to smile at her and I could clearly see the lust in her eyes even when she returned my smile.

We had about five minutes to get to class before the bell rings but i don't have to hurry seeing as my next class is just down the hallway which is a maths class for advanced students however seeing as Kaye is a new student and i'm the only one she actually knows in the school right now I felt obligated to help her find her next lesson. But I really just want to know if she has any classes with me.

I got up from my seat and waited for Kaye to make her way to the door.

Thankfully I didnt have to approach her as it looked like she was going to ask me something anyway. 

"Hey Ashley, can you help me find where my next class is?"

"Sure. Give me your timetable and I'll have a look at your classes" I answered with a smile because she's just too adorable.

As she handed me her timetable our fingers touched and the same spark that had ignited yesterday in my car ran through my arm, the spark is a very weird and peculiar feeling but not in a bad way however I also don’t if it’s supposed to be good thing as I have never felt this weird sparks before I met Kaye. All I know is the spark sends tingles all over my body and it makes feel warm and happy.

Kaye coughed which made me go out of the stupor that I was just in, as I looked at her she had a shy smile painted on her face just like me. However as I looked at her timetable my smile turned into a grin.

"Well I must say Kaye you certainly didn't strike me as a genius"

"They do say that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, just because you saw me with grazes and bruises yesterday it doesn't mean i'm not smart....." I chuckled which bought a smile to her face.

"Yeah you are a bit clumsy. Anyway you have all your classes with me so you'll have to see my face on all of the school days" having Kaye in all of my classes is quite shocking as I am in all of the advanced classes of every subject that I take, which means she's as intelligent as me and that is something no one has ever been able to compete in with me which is something that I'm hugely attracted to. Gosh what am i even thinking......

"I certainly wouldn't mind seeing your beautiful face all day" oh gosh and she's a charmer too and she even manages to make me blush which no one has ever succeeded in doing.

As she saw the pink tint on my cheeks she grins like it’s the best thing in the world.

"So what lesson do we have first?

"We have maths which is just down the hall from here so we don’t have to worry about being late"

Well we better get going so that I can introduce myself to the teacher and maybe get on the good aide of the teacher

“Right, come on then let’s get to class”

As we were walking to class I could clearly see what Kaye was wearing; I could tell she was living up to the lesbian stereotype; flannel shirt, rainbow belt and more rainbow on her keychains attached to her vans bag. In fact she's so proud that I’m sure she has more of those keychains attached to her actual keys.

When we got to class we were the first ones there which makes sense as most of the students in this class is all the way from the other side of the school, and this is a pretty big school. I greeted the teacher, Kaye went and talked to the teacher so I went to the table that I always sat at, it’s a good thing the person that used to sit next to me got moved somewhere to the front last year, I really didn’t want to tell anyone what to do because I wanted to be selfish and keep Kaye by my side in all my classes.