Chapter 3: High School :/

( Arissa POV)

I woke up around 6 :30 am to get ready for school , Chresanto was already wide awake just getting out the shower with a towel wrapped around him and his shirt off with water dripping down his abs and steam coming out the bathroom . I guess I was staring pretty hard cuz he was talking and I didnt hear a goddamn thing he said then I snapped out of it .

Me : Uhhhhh What ?

Chres : I said do you like what you see ?

He said walking towards me kissing me . I kissed back . We pulled away and looked at each other then busted out laughin .

Me : Hahahahahaha ! *looking at him *

Chres : *chuckles , putting on his clothes*

Me : Why are we even laughing ? *chuckles*

Chres : I dont know , I guess it was right for the moment . *puts his chain on * (OUTFITS IN THE COMMENTS)

Me : Well im going to get ready *walks into the bathroom*

Chres : I-Ight .

I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene thing and put on *in the comments* did my hair and make-up and put on my accessories on . I walked out and looked at the time it was 7:57 am. DAMN ! Time go by hellla FAST ! But I walked down to the kitchen seeing Chresanto grabbing an apple juice from the refrigerator .

Me : Heyy , You ready ?

Chres : Yea , U riding wit me today im guessing .

Me : Duhhhhh .

I said smartly kissing his cheek .

Chres : Who u getting smart with ?

Me : U ! Now come on before we be late !

Chres : What if I want to be late ?

He said getting closer to me .

Me : Negro Vamos antes de darte una paliza! (Translation : Negro come on before i beat yo ass!)

Chres : What the fuck u say girl ?

Me : I Looooooveeee You *fake smiles * *chuckles*

Chres : Whatever . Come on .

We walked to his car and driving to school . Then I turned the radio on and High School By Nicki Minaj was on I sang along :

. He Said He Came From Jamaica , He Owned A Couple Acres .

. A Couple Fake Visa's Cuz He Never Got His Papers .

. Gave Up On Love Fuckin Wit Them Heart Breakers .

. But He Was Gettin Money Wit The Movers And The Shakers .

. He Was Mixed Wit A Couple Things , Ball Like A Couple Rings.

. Bricks In The Condo , And Grams To Sing Sing .

. Left Arm , Baby Mother Tatted .

. Five Year Bid Up North when They Ratted .

. Anyway I Felt Him ,Helped Him ,Put Him On Lock, Seat-Belted Him .

. Took Him Out To Belgium , Welcome

. Bitches This Pretty , Thats Seldom .

. This Box Better Than The Box He Was Held In .

As I rapped and sang Chresanto looked at me .

Me : what ?

Chres : I didnt know u could really sing .

Me : Well yeaap !

Chres : Its beautiful .

He smiled at me .

Me : Thanks !

Chres : And U look pretty sexy today too !

Me : *blushes * Thanks .

As we arrive at school , we got out the car and walked in the school . As I walk through the halls boys were staring me down , whistling , and tryin to holla . And I guess Chres was getting jealous because when I looked back at him his face was scrunched up and he was mean mugging . But I dont care cuz we made a deal that we cant act like we're together in school cuz we're "brother and sister " but whatever . Then as soon as I went up to my locker Chassidy came rushing towards me .

Chassidy : Heyy GIRL ! Why U Lookin so cute !?

Me : Girl Hushh .

I laughed at her presence .

Chres : Im gunna go over there with the boys *walking away*

Me : *turns around to Chassidy* Anywaysssss Wassup !

Chassidy: Nun girl waiting this day to by already !

Me : I hear u girl!

Chassidy : Whats goin on with u and Chres cuz usually u gus would be causing a ruckess and arguing and now yall are all just chill for the first time ..?

Me : *lies* I dont know , but come on before we be late to class !

Chassidy : Ok Meanie !

She said with an attitude so I pulled her by her weave and went to class .

- SKIPS TO END OF THE DAY -

Me & Chassidy were getting our stuff out of our lockers then I saw some ratchet girl I hate walking up to Chresanto .

( Chres POV )

As I was talking to the guys getting my stuff out my locker a fine ass girl came up to me but she cant compare to my baby Arissa her name was Talia .But She was feeling on my muscules and stuff like that

Her : Soo heress my number make sure u call me ..

She whispered in my ear . But I didnt say nothing , just smiled and nodded . Then next thing u know her head was pulled back and slammed into the lockers by Arissa . Which caused a crowd .

( Arissa POV ))

So I saw what dat nasty ass bitch was trying to pull so I walked over there and pulled the bitch head back and slammed that shit into the lockers which caused a crowd but shiiidddd I dont give 2 flyin fucks ! Her nose was bleeding and I pushed her down causing her not to get back up . Then I turned around to Chassidy , Prod , Prince , Chres , And Ray .

Them : DAMNNNNNNN !

Me : Im Ready To Go Chresanto , Lets Go !

I said with an attitude walking away yelling something in spanish .

Me :¡ Dios! esa perra no saben cuál es la vuelta de la esquina de su culo! y espero que murió en el suelo con el culo flojo coño!

And of course Prince understood what I said cause u know he's mexican too ! But what I said was "God ! that bitch just don't know whats around the corner from her ass ! and i hope she die on the ground with her loose pussy ass !" Yeaap I said that .. PROBLEM?!

But the whole car ride back home was silent between me and Chresanto . Only until we got home ................OH SHIT I KNOW SOMETHING IS FINNA GO DOWN NOW .

Chres : What The FUCK Arissa !?

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

Song Inspired : High School By Nicki Minaj ft Lil Wayne

( / AUTHOR'S NOTE ) : Hey Yall ! Yeaa Yeaa Yeaa I Know It Wasnt That Interesting But I Tried But It Was Kinda Short But WHATEVER . I Need Some Time To MYSELF For A Moment ! But Kaaay HOPE U ENJOYED ! Stay TUNED .

VOTE & COMMENT

Byeeeeeeeee My JIGGAS .

~ RISSA BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE