Chapter 13 : Pills n Potions Pt.2 ❤️

(( Chres POV ))

Man I'm sitting here in this hospital , hoping and praying that Arissa is okay . More & more tears start to form in my eyes as I thought about it . Me , Blu , Ray , Jacob , Craig , Chassidy , My dad , & Arissa's mom were all waiting in the waiting room for the doctor to come out to inform us about Arissa . & to be honest Chassidy was the one who was freaking out more than anybody . Y'all might think she abandoned Arissa but she really didn't , no matter how mad she is at her or feeling she will always care for her . The room was filled with tears and sniffs , all except for Blu & Jacob .. I understand the reason why Blu is not crying , she barely even knows Arissa . But Jacob ? Wtf , that was like one of his Bestfriends ! He showed no emotion at all for her . I'm not tripping though .

The doctor finally came out .

Doctor : The family of Arissa ?

Everyone stood .

Doctor : Meaning the Guardians & Relatives .

Me , My dad & Arissa's mom walked up to him.

Chres : is she alright ?! Please tell me she's okay ? *looks down*

Doctor : She's fine . We ran some tests & it seems she hit hurt head luckily she doesn't have brain damage but a slight concussion . She's asleep right now , but you all may go see her Room 301 .

Arissa's Mom : thank you so much .

I let everyone else go before me . I wanted to be last because I want her to be awake when I see her . While I waited in the waiting room by myself , I decided to go to the coffee area . I slowed down as I reached the corner seeing Jacob & Blu talking . I decided to ease drop .

Blu : So what's the plan now ?

Jacob : I'm trying to get that together Blu damn ! But all I know is I'm killing Arissa at the end .

Blu : We could kidnap her , then torture her . *smirks* that'll be fun .

Jacob : But just stick to the plan with August , make sure you get as close to him as you can so that you can get Arissa . And I deleted that Instagram page yesterday cause everyone knows now .

Blu : I know Jacob , but I love playing Chres . *chuckles* that son of a bitch catching feelings already !

Jacob : *laughs* that's the kind of business I like to hear . *kisses her*

Blu : *kisses back & lets go*

After all of what I just heard , I can't fucking believe they would try to do something like this ! I knew something was going on ! I swear , I'm going to fuck Jacob up ! I'm so fucking mad right now ! But imma just play along , yanno with Blu . & act like I'm Jacobs homie but really when they're out trying to get Arissa , I'm going to be out trying to get them ! Nobody is going to come in between us , & that's final !

(( Chassidy POV ))

TO BE CONTINUED ...

😂😂😂Y'all thought I was gon keep going huh ? Lol , more tomorrow or tonight ! JWOI . 🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚