Chapter 4: La La .

Recap :

( Arissa POV ))

So I saw what dat nasty ass bitch was trying to pull so I walked over there and pulled the bitch head back and slammed that shit into the lockers which caused a crowd but shiiidddd I dont give 2 flyin fucks ! Her nose was bleeding and I pushed her down causing her not to get back up . Then I turned around to Chassidy , Prod , Prince , Chres , And Ray .

Them : DAMNNNNNNN !

Me : Im Ready To Go Chresanto , Lets Go !

I said with an attitude walking away yelling something in spanish .

Me :¡ Dios! esa perra no saben cuál es la vuelta de la esquina de su culo! y espero que murió en el suelo con el culo flojo coño!

And of course Prince understood what I said cause u know he's mexican too ! But what I said was "God ! that bitch just don't know whats around the corner from her ass ! and i hope she die on the ground with her loose pussy ass !" Yeaap I said that .. PROBLEM?!

But the whole car ride back home was silent between me and Chresanto . Only until we got home ................OH SHIT I KNOW SOMETHING IS FINNA GO DOWN NOW .

End Of Recap .

( Arissa POV ))

We got out the car and we went inside the house Chresanto as soon as he slammed the front door shut which made me jump . He spoke .

Chres : What the FUCK Arissa ?!

He yelled at me .

Me : What ?! Huh , U thought I was just going to sit there and look stupid and let u flirt with some other chick right IN MY DAMN FACE ! So what the hell did u expect !?

I yelled . He started pushing me against the wall . Yelling.

Chres : *push* Dont *push* fucking *push* yell *push* at *push* like *push* that !

By that time I was against the wall and he was still yelling at me and I was kinda scared because he never yelled at me like that before not even if we were arguing on a daily basis . So I was surprised and almost crying but I held it in .

Chres : U know I will never cheat on u ! So shut the fuck up and stop being a goddamn brat ! Always making stuff about you ! No wonder why your dad died of a heart attack ! Cuz he probably had an anxiety from dealing with you and your stupid mom !

Thats when I lost it ! I smacked him in his face and ran upstairs to my room , slammed the door behind me . I cried in my pillow .

Then I turned up my music blasting Lil wayne ! I sat there listening to the words as I thought . And the words got me into it .

. But I Aint Tellin' Jokes ! Apparently ! .

. A Parent , Yeah My Daughter Be The Twinkle Of My Eye .

. Ya Hurt Her , Ya Kill Me . And Nigga I Aint Boutta Die ! .

. See Yaal Are At Ground , And My Daughter Is My Sky .

. I Swear I Look At Her Face And I Just Want To Break Out And Fly .

. 4 Tears In My Face & Yeen Aint Never Heard Me Cry .

. Im Richer Than All Yaal , I Got A Bank Full Of Pride ! .

I chuckled at that part because it reminded me of my dad because this was his favorite song . Then in between that thought I broke down and cried . I fell to my knees and looked up to the cieling with my hands together .

Me : *crying* Hey dad , ahaa . ummm I really miss you and uhh I know ur probably wondering why your princess is crying , yeah well umm im just going through something and , and .....*cries harder* I really need you ! *wipes tear* mom is not here right now .... she uhhh , went on vacation with her new husband . and I bet ur happy for her . Ahaa . But , me ? oh my whole world is falling apart without you , ya know . I mean I can barely go to sleep without you singing lullabies to me aha . I just really really want you here at this moment cuz its a lot going on with me . I hope u didnt think Im a "BRAT" but I sure regret telling my mom to move on from u because I didnt really want her to do that but im glad she's happy and I know u are too . But im gonna let u go now cuz I know u probably have plans with God ahaa . So bye , .... I love u .

As I said those last few words it stung my heart so bad . And sometimes I just wish I couldve took my dad's place . My Dad ? Ahaa . My dad was the best dad ever . Words cant even explain how much I miss him . But what Chresanto said ? Was wrong . I never been that hurt in my life . I cant believe he actually would say that to me . It hurt even thinking about it . And it hurt even more that he didnt even bother chasing after me . MUCH LOVE HUH ? Tuh .

As I got up from the ground I went into my bathroom . I looked at myself in the mirror . My eyes were blood shot red . I cant believe I cried this much . So I decided to take a nice hot shower and I fell sound to sleep .

( Chres POV ))

Oh My God ! Did I really just say that to Arissa ?! I truly didnt mean to ! I fucked up real bad ! I have to go apologize ! ....... As I was walking upstairs to Arissa's room I heard her talking to herself , THE HELL ?! Then I realized she was praying to her father so I just stood at the closed door and listened .

After she got done I heard every word she said . And now I feel even worse . I went to my room and thought to myself some more . And I will just apologize in the morning Saturday which is tomorrow , I will do it first thing when she wakes up cuz now is not a good time cuz she practically just said she hated me on the down low . God , why am I such an ass ? ..................... U know what dont even answer that .

I got up out of bed and took a shower and thought about what I was going to do to make the apology special . After I got out the shower I shook it off and fell asleep !

= SATURDAY MORNING =

................................................................

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

Yeaaa I Know , Not Good? Short ?

I Know , But I Know Yaal Asses Enjoyed It Lol !

Song Inspired : LaLa By Lil Wayne ft Brisco & Busta Rhymes .

Kaaaay Yall ,

SPREAD THE PEACE

STAY MINDLESS :)

~RISSA MACHINEEEEEEEE , ahaa .