Chapter 5 : I Will Always lOVE You . :')

(Arissa POV ))

I woke up to my alarm playing I Will Always Love You . It Sang : 

. If I Should, Stay I Would Only Be In Your Way . 

. So I'll Go , But I Know I Will Think Of U Every Step Of The Way . 

. And I Will Alw-

I cut off before it started singing more . I Went Into The Bathroom And Did My Hygiene Thing And Changed Into *In the comments*  . And Headed Downstairs To See Chresanto .... UGH . : /

( Chresanto POV )) 

I got up nice and early to surprise Arissa with a great morning breakfast . But Thats Not All Im Doing For Her To Forgive Me . I Have An Even Bigger Surprise Though After And She Has To Go On With It ! I Know She Will But I Got Out Of Bed Did My Hygiene And Put On *In the comments* And Headed Downstairs To Cook . I Cooked Eggs , Bacon , Belgian Waffles How She Likes Em' , And A Delicious Fruit Salad . I Just Cant Wait For The Surprise , She's Gonna Be So Happy ! 

As I Was Finishing Cooking Arissa Came Downstairs . She Looked Gorgeous . Nobody and I Mean NOBODY Can Compair To Her . She 's Too Perfect Well At Least To Me ! 

Me : Goodmoring Arissa . 

She didnt say anything , she just went to the living room and started watching tv . UGH . So I walked over her with her plate and gave it to her . She took it but hesitated . I sat next to her .

Me : Arissa can we talk ?

Nothing . Nothing at all came out of her mouth . 

Me : Arissa please just talk to me ..

Nothing . AGAIN . I couldnt take it . 

Me : Arissa , GODDAMNIT ! Speak to me ! 

Arissa : About What , Huh ?! About the fact you dissed me and my family ?! Or the fact that u dont care about my feelings ?! Either way I dont want to hear it ! 

She said getting up from the couch takig her plate to the kitchen . I followed her . 

Me : Arissa STOP IT ! Dont ever say I dont care about u or your feelings cuz thats the last thing I would do ! 

Arissa : Stop talking to me ! I hate u . 

With that said she was on her way back upstairs but I grabbed her arm . Thats when everything was about to come out .

Me : Look ! I know u dont hate me so stop saying it ! I know what I said was wrong , If I could go back in time and change it believe that I would ! U are everything to me and I would never try to hurt you ! But u are not giving me a chance ! And I know how u felt because my mom left me too ! *tear falls* I couldnt help but to know and think that she was gone , DEAD ! And now I have no one but u ! My dad barely cares about me already and u are the only one I trust ! U dont understand the love I have for u ! And if anything I will ALWAYS love u ! im sorry . *more tears fall*

And with that said her lips crashed into mine and we were there for at least 2 minutes . 

( Arissa POV ))

As I looked into Chresanto's eyes while he was apologizing , I could tell it was sincere . And I didnt know that his mom died , and him telling me that made me feel more broken . after he was done apologizing I didnt hesitate anything I kissed him . It lasted for at least 2 minutes . Then I pulled away and looked at him . 

Me : Why didnt u tell me about your mom before ?

Chres : I dont like talking about it, but do you forgive me ?

Me : *looks away* A little .

Chres : Well can u at least come with me , i have a surprise for you ? 

Me : Ummmm , Yeaa sure i guess . Just let me get my phone . 

Chres : Aight 

I walked upstairs and grabbed my phone off the bed and went back downstairs . 

Me : So what's the surprise ?

Chres : U have to see for yourself . *smirks*

With that said we were in the car pulling off to go to I HAVE NO IDEA Where ! Lbs , But my favorite song came on the radio I turned it up . 

. Versace Versace , Medusa had on me like im 'Lumaniti . 

. This Is A Gated Community , Please Get The F*ck Off The Property . 

As I was singing along to Versace Chres cut it off . 

Me : What the f*ck mann ! 

Chres : Nigga Ion listen to that no moe *chuckles* 

Me : Whatever . 

I turned my head and looked out the window . Then clothes my eyes and fell asleep . 25 minutes later we arrived at the airport . I woke up 

Me : Chres why are we here ?? 

I said with a confused look . 

Chres : U will see *laughing*

Me : Could U stop saying that ?! 

Chres : Then stop asking the same questions . *chuckles* 

We got out the car and Chres grabbed my hand and walked me over to someone with there back turned to us . Chres tapped the lady's shoulder and she turned around . I couldnt believe my eyes !

Me : OMG ?!!! ................

TO BE CONTINUED . . . 

VOTE & COMMENT . 

(A/N : HEY YALL , HOW YALL LIKE THAT CHAPTER ??! I MEAN WHO COULD THE PERSON BE ? AHAA. FIND OUT IN THE NXT CHAPTER COMING LATER ! KAAAY ? BYE MY DARLINGS !!!! <3)

~RISSA HERREEEEEEEEE ! <33333333