Chapter 8 : HIT THE MAXIMUM ;)

RATED R : CAUTION IF YOU ARE 13 AND UNDER I SUGGEST YOU STOP READING THANK YOU :)

-NO ONE POV-

Roc and Arissa were on the bed having a deep make out session . He started to rub on her clit causing her to moan through out the room . 

Her : Uhhh Roc ! Yeaaa . 

He inserted two finger in her . He pumped them in and out furiously . Then 3 fingers pumping in and out slowly . At first hurted a little but turned into so much pleasure . 

Him : U ready ? 

He said suductively in her ear . She didnt say nothing just moaned . 

He rubbed his d*ck on her clit over and over . 

Her : *moans* Stop teasing me baby ..

Him : Ahaa alright if you say so ..mm

With that said he jammed it into her so hard . Causing her to grasp the sheets . She gasped so she wouldnt moan .

Him : Its okay .. let it out ..

She did as told . Her started thrusting in between orgasms and her wetness . He grabbed her legs and spredded them further apart , so he went in even deeper . He started pounding and pounding in her . 

Her : HARDER ! UHHH ! 

He did as told . After a few pumps they both came on /in each other , but that didnt mean they were done just yet ;) .

He fipped her over causing her to lay on her stomach and he went in from the back . He started to grind and all while he puled her hair which was a big turn on ;) . She turned over and pushed him to her side and she got on top and took charge . She started riding him fast and slow & made him cum repeatedly . She started hitting the splits , bouncing etc . She came . 

She got off and started kissing all over his body . She made her way down to his d*ck and kissed the tip.

Him : Babyee dont tease me *smirks *

With that said she went in for it and started sucking it like nothing before . Then he pulled her up for air and laid her down . He started kissing her neck down to her chest . He started kissing around her breast and sarted to suck them . Her moans were like music to his ears . Then he made it down to her V and started eating her out so fast . 

Her : Chresanto ! uhhhh ! Faster ! 

He ate her out faster and faster , in and out and she came . He cleaned it right up . Then he came up and laid down next to her . She looked at him , He looked at her . Then they both fell asleep in each others arms ... 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAA BISHHHHHHHHH . 

SO HOW'D YA LIKE ? HUH , HUH?

LOL BUTTTTTTTTTTT WHATEVER 

1)REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK CALLED MB SURVIVAL|GUIDE

2) PRINCE GOT HIS BRAIDS BACK YASSSSS ! 

3) HAVEEE A NICE ONE ! DEUCES !!!!! 

....................