Chapter 10 : oh LORD .

( SMALL RECAP : )

( Jacob POV ) 

Well I dont know what imma do now that I know about all this stuff ... but im not going to keep this to myself because the girl I LOVE is with her STEP-BROTHER . I need revenge from this . Im heart broken ........... ahaa I got an idea .. *smirks*

                                              ( End Of Recap ) 

( Arissa POV ) 

Yassss that was the best nap of a lifetime ! ughh . what time is it ? where is Chres ? ... I checked the time . 3:45 pm ! Damn  ! last time I checked it was 11:30 in the morning ! Lawwd ! 

Me : Chress ! 

Chres : *yells from downstairs* Yeaaa !!

Me : Come here  ! 

He was stomping up the steps & shit , tf -_- ?!

He came into the room and looked at me like i was stupid ! 

Me : The fuck you looking at like that , lookin ass boy *chuckles*

Chres : hol' up ...... who you talkin to like that homie .. ? *gets closer*

Me  : You punk ! *laughs*

He picked me up and ran down the steps with me on his shoulders . 

Me : Chres *thump* Put *thump* me *thump* DOWN . 

Chres : Hahaha . 

He put me down on , I smacked his arm playfully . 

Me : Punk ! -_- 

Chres : haha , you feel better babe ?

As soon as he asked that , before I knew it I was running to the bathroom down the hall . I threw up & kept going . It felt like I was throwing up all of my organisms ! ughhhh . I hope what im thinking isnt the problem .... I might just have the stomache flew or something , yannoo ? ........ RIGHT ? 

     ( Chres POV ) 

I really hope Arissa's okay . But lately she been having these weird mood swings ! Like just straight snapps on me out of no where ! ....... I think she'll be fine though , My baby is strong enough to fight whatever the hell is making her sick . haha , but tonight everybody is gone . They went somewhere with grandma to show her around the city . But I think they will be ina hotel for 2 days in Palm Springs for some "Get Away " i guess .... But Its Just My Turn To Take Care Of My Bae while There Gone . 

( Jacob POV ) 

Well , Im about to expose the real them . ahaa . I swear when everyone sees this , I swear Arissa is going to regret it ! ......... Why is she with him ? Is he better than me ? Does he treat her better than I do ? HUH ? I swear im gonna get them back ! Make them regret their whole life ! .... *smirks* ... And just to start off the little game ... I'll just make a fake instagram page & twitter and tag everybody in the picture ! haha .......... Chres & Arissa ?  Be ready for whats coming for ya ! *laughs evily* hahaha . 

( Arissa POV ) 

Chresanto has really been taking care of me tonight . After I ate and craved Pickles dipped in ranch , Ice cream with Cheese on top , Fries and Relish , I felt waaay better ! ....... And it wasnt all that bad ! But me and Chres were snuggled up watching BAPS all night and we fell right to sleep . 

In the middle of the night , like 3:30 or so , I had to pee really bad ! I got out the bed slowly , trying not to wake Chresanto up . I walked real fast to the bathroom and closed the door & did my business . After I was done I washed my hands and then I stood there for a moment looking at myself in the mirror . I had bags all under my eyes , hair was messy and everything . well I mustve been sleeping good ! but I got out and slowly got back into bed . And ever since then I was sound to sleep ! (:

- Morning - 

( Chassidy POV ) 

To Be Continued .... 

Hey Yall ! I know , I beem OC for a while but im back in action as you can see ! Short? I know! & Make sure you stay tuned to my other stories ! 

But Find Out Whats up with Jacob & this drama with Arissa & Chres in the next Chapter ! 

Peaceeee ! <3