Chapter 6 : Surpriseeeeee !

Recap : Arissa and Chres pulled up at the airport , they got out and Chres tapped the woman who was turned around facing wih her back towards them . The she turned around and .....

End Of Recap . 

(Arissa's POV )) 

Chresanto tapped the lady on her shoulder , she turned around and I couldnt believe my eyes ! 

Me : OMG ?!!! Mamaww ??!! 

Mamaw : Yess Sweetie ! 

I smiled really big then she smiled . I gave her a  big bear hug and she hugged back . I swear I missed my grandma so much ! I havent seen her in probably a year now ! I got out of her grip and stared at Chres smiling at him . 

Chres : *smiles* Surprise ! 

Me : How did u get her out here ?? She never flew a plane in her life ! 

I said smiling at the both of them . 

Chres : Just know it had something to do with my step - MOMS help ! 

Mamaw : And I had to meet my step - GRANDSON for the first time of course ! 

Me : Thank u so much Chres ! U are the best big brother ever ! 

I huggged him then we pulled back and I winked at him . 

Me : Well lets get back to the house then ! Mom should be there by now ! 

I said while grabbing Mamaw 's bags . Heading to the car . 

We got into the car and drove off mamaw and Chres got to learn a lot about each other and Chres even learned a little spanish from her ahaa ! But I think they hit off quite right ! I mean even tho he's my step-BROTHER and "boyfriend" he is truly my number one ! And No , people still dont know about us we just got to play it off ! But we arrived at the house and my mom and Jarone were already here so thats GREAT ! We entered the house . 

Mom : Oye mamá encantada te extrañé tanto! [Translation :hey mom nice to see you i missed you so much ! ]

Mamaw : Encantado de verte a ti también! ¡ Estás preciosa! y veo que brillan como nunca antes! Me alegra que estés feliz bebé! [Translation : nice to see you too! you look lovely! and i see you glowing like never before! glad you're happy baby !]

They hugged each other . And mamaw greeted Jarone and she went upstairs in the guest room and layed down . 

It was getting a little late but I got bored and texted Chassidy . 

Text Convo :

[RissaBABE$$] - Baeeeeeeeee

[ChassyisCRAIG'S] - What trick ??

[RissaBABE$$] -  -_- Really ... But Anywayss Whats CRACKIN ?

[ChassyisCRAIG'S] - Nothing Frl ! BORED , ! WBU

[RissaBABE$$] - NUNN Tryin To Get On Somee SKIPPY . And Oh Yeaa ! Mamaw in TOWN ! 

[ChassyisCRAIG'S] - OMG Really ?!!?! I didnt see her since my last birthday ! Im comin over tomorrow to see her babeeee ! 

[RissaBABE$$] - Kay . But what's going on wit ur signature thingy ??? -_- Is there something ur not telling me ???

[ChassyisCRAIG'S] - Yeaaaa About that ! Ummmm we kinda hooked up last night ,, Uhhh Yeaaaa . 

[RissaBABE$$] - What do u mean kinda ????

[ChassyisCRAIG'S] - ;) Nothing . 

[RissaBABE$$] - But Anyway U wanna hit the club with the boys ??? 9 maybeee ?

[ChassyisCRAIG'S] - Yeaaa im down ! Imma Text them ! But See ya there !! 

[RissaBABE$$] - K! 

End of text Convo . 

After I got done texting Chassidy I went up to Chres's room. I knocked lightly .

Me : Chres ??

Chres : Yeaaa ? Come In . 

I came in and sat on the bed .

Me : Well I was wondering if u wanted to come with me and Chass and the rest of the boys to the club in a few .. U down ??

Chres : Hell yea ! Im bored as hell sitting here !

I rolled my eyes playfully . Then I looked him in his eyes . 

Me : Thanks for what u done for me today , I really appreciate it . 

Chres : Of course anything for you . I love you . 

Me : I love you too . 

He leaned in causing me to lean in also , Then our lips touched .It was like a 5 minute make out session . We pulled away and looked at each other . I started to laugh causing him to laugh too . 

Chres : *chuckles * I think we should go get ready . 

Me : Ahaa . Alright . 

With that said I went into my room and got ready . 

(Chres POV ))

Well im getting ready to go to the club with the crew I guess . And today has been a good day so far I made my baby happy today and thats all I coud ever ask for . That girl is my heart ! But I dont want anything else coming between us ! .....Now im doing my hygiene thing *outfit in comment* and im all set ready to jet out this mug !! Just ready to go have some fun wit my guys and TURN UP ! 

End of POV 

(Arissa POV ))

Owieeee Im looking fly ! I called Chresanto to come in my room to take a picture with me and posted it on Instagram . 

[Badieeee_ ] - Night Out ! Fly With My Fav Spiffy Nigga ! @doublerbandz

After I posted that I got 2.5k likes with in 5 minutes . And next thing u know me and Chres are In the car heading to the club ! 

TO BE CONTINUED . . . 

1) HEYYYY ! WASSUP TM ! BUT ANYWAYS WAS MY BOO BAHJA REALLY CRYIN OR BLUSHIN WHEN SHE WAS ON STAGE WITH THE BOYS ???

2) STFU ABOUT IS RAY AND NIQUE NIQUE GETTING BACK TOGETHER ! SHE IS OBVIOUSLY HAPPY WITH ZOEY !! <3

3) GET OFF DESIREE JOCK ABOUT THAT TWEET ! LIKE STFU ! IF U DONT LIKE HER STOP CREEPIN ON HER TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM EVERY 5 SECONDS SO U CAN FIND SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT ! BUT IN MY OPINION DESIREE IS GORGEOUS SHE JUST HAVE A HIGH TEMPER AND HER ATTITUDE IS OFF BT OTHER THAN THAT I THINK SHE COOH ! SO TM PLEASE QUIT WIT DAT GIRL ! 

...

-RISSA HEREEEEE <3