three

Nates POV
"Dude I need to piss, wheres the bathroom?" I asked Hayes over the screams of the boys who were fighting over what team won on Xbox.
"3rd door on the right" Hayes answered I got up and walked pass the first door but heard my song. What who in this house listens to me? I guess the boys do by they're all downstairs. The voice rapping sounded like a girl. I decide to open the door a tiny bit and saw a drop dead gorgeous girl braiding her long brown hair that ended at her lower back. She rapped the song like it was her own hitting every word perfectly. Her bright blue eyes watching the mirror closely braiding her hair with ease. She was wearing a sports bra thing that showed off her amazing toned stomach.

I turned around and ran down the stairs and screamed "HAMILTON NASH GRIER YOU BETTER EXPLAIN YOUR SELF NOW OR YOU ARE DEAD!!!" Cam jumped up "what the fuck did Nash do this time," he says sarcastically. 
"I don't know maybe not telling us THAT HE HAD ANOTHER FUCKING SISTER"
"Dude is this true" Cam asked confusedly.

Both Hayes and Nash looked down at there feet. "Hayes go get liv and tell her to come down. They guys have to meet her now that they know that she's here." Hayes nods and ran up the stairs to get 'liv'

"yes I have a twin sister called Olivia but , call her Liv, she punched some guy in the face for calling her Olivia" shit this girl badass.  "she has two best friends Alex and Amy. She sings raps and she drag races with Alex and Amy ok? Ok? She should be down soon"
As soon as he said that the drop dead gorgeous girl that I saw in the bathroom came down in sweats and a crop top that said 'jump squat pizza dance' with her hair in two long braids (a/n I'm Australian so the braid are French braids)

Livs POV
I walked down the stairs and Nate had his mouth dropped to the ground and was staring. I smirked and walked to the kitchen grabbed the Nutella and a spoon and walk back to the boys that were sitting on the couches playing Xbox I went and sat on Nate's lap to tease him. Smirking I open the jar of Nutella and start eating the amazing chocolate goodness.
"How come Mr Skate gets the lady?" Sam says jealously. I start giggling and the boys looks at me funny.
" sor-r-y but I have a friend that would go great with you. And you Johnson" he blushed " I'm calling them they are coming over" I scream jumping up from Nate's lap making him groan at my sudden movement. I see a tent forming in his pants giggling again I go on to the girls and mine group chat
Alex- MAIN HOE 😏💖
Amy -BESTIE FOR LIFE💖🌙
Me- GRIER 😍😍

GRIER😍😍- GET YOUR FUCKING ASSES OVER HERE RN YOUR FUTURE HUSBANDS ARE WAITING😂

MAIN HOE 😏💖-SAMUEL IN COMING IM COMING I WILL BE THERE IN FIVE WITH MY LAMBO

BESTIE FOR LIFE💖🌙- BE THERE TO IM RUNNING OUT THE DOOR AND I HIT MY HEAD ON A WALL 😭OWWWW😥

GRIER😍😍- hahahhahahaha😂😂😂

BESTIE FOR LIFE💖🌙- YOUR MEAN AF

GRIER😍😍-I KNOW XX

MAIN HOE😏💖-shit I'm outside and Taylor Caniff repeat Taylor Caniff is Staring at my car

BESTIR FOR LIFE💖🌙- his staring at mine too

GRIER😍😍- GET YOUR FUCKING ASS INSIDE MY HOUSE

Laughing I lock my phone and sit back on Nate. I decide to tease him and whisper in his ear "am I really doing this to you daddy?" biting the top of his ear. I hear him groan then I hear the door open and someone scream "HONEY IM HOME"
Taylor walks in behind them saying to the boys " guys we really don't want to mess with them they have big bucks and smooth ride." The girls smirk and go sit next to the boys.

My phone dings and I reach into my back pocket, accidentally, gently brushing my hand against Nate's boner. I whip my phone out and it's my boss.

Mr Bossman💰🔫- race tonight 9:00pm lap lane again big money 120k against some guy who thinks he can win.

GRIER😍😍- cool see ya there

I look up and give a small nod to the girl and in sinc we get up and walk to my room and change into our outfits.

Amy- black skinny jeans with a plain white t-shirt and a black leather jacket. Winged eyeliner and a red lip. Hair out with the bottoms curled lightly. Black hightop converse

Alex- black skinny jeans ripped at the knees a white crop top the stops just below her boobs that says dope across it, black leather jacket. Winged eyeliner all black hightop converse

Me- black skinny jean with a white crop top that ends at my ribs. Winged eyeliner. Combat boots we walk down stair and all the boys mouths drop open. I didn't think we could look that hot in half an hour.

"Let's go losers. Amy take Johnson, Hayes, Aaron, Matt and Carter. Alex take gilinsky, sammy, Taylor and Nashly. I will take Nate shawn and whitesides"
"RACE YOU THERE" Amy screams when getting in to the car
"YEAH RIGHT LOL"

-

The race finished. I may or may not have smashed into the side of the guy. I only got a few grazes and a cut on my head. I still won which meant I was $120k more rich.

"You did it! Are you okay!?" Nash screams hugging me. "I'm fine I've just got a few cuts and grazes, no biggie." Nate opens his arms as I let go of Nash so I go hug him and he kisses the cut on my forehead. "OI HANDS OFF MY SISTER!" Nash screams. I just laugh at his stupidness. "Fuck off nashly" I say back.

•••••••
Woah. Daddy Nate.