twelve

Liv POV 😍
"Woah dude what we have been here for half an hour and you fucked your girlfriend. I'm proud" Sammy smirks with alex giggling beside him.

"Fuck off you ugly asshole. I bet you and alex have already. She probably pregnant" Alex stop giggling and glares.

" I would kick your ass right now but I love my best friend so I can't really hurt her boyfriend" Alex gritted through her teeth.

"Aw THANKx babe. Love you too" I hug her and sit next to her kicking sammy out of his sit.

"HEY" NATE and sammy say together

"Yeah yeah just shut up. Aye Jamo you can invite the guys over let them hug and get 5SOS" Alex ask nicely

Jack rises, graving his phone of the table calling someone tell them to bring the squad over.

We all play around on snap chat messaging fans and just having fun.

There's a knock at the door and jack rises again and rans down the stair with Alex close behind. The boys look at me weirdly and I just shrug following them down the stairs.

Once we reach the bottom Alex is giving out hugs.

"Guys these are my brothers friends Casey, Harry, Ashton so we have two, and Liam. You guys know ashton Luke Calum and Mikey from the airport. Guys this is Cam,NASH, HAYES,matt, sammy,skate, jack and jack,carter,AARON, Taylor and shawn. And then amy and liv."

"We're going out bye lex" 5sos shout
"Bye"

"We're going to Erina lex so don't burn the house down"
"That wasn't me it was liv"
"Yeah yeah what ever bye"
"Bye asshole"

"Relationships goals" I smirk behind her.
"Yeah right have you seen you and hayes"

The boys look at us and give us a look. We all burst out laughing.

"Well I'm hitting the hay guys" Nash says standing up. A whole lot of yeahs, me too were followed.

Soon it was just me and the girls.

" I hope we don't have to do anything like last time" Alex States.
"Same seriously last time was crazy" amy says quietly
"Yeah I really don't want to put everyone in danger again" I say thinking about my brothers , friends, and boyfriend.
"True but we have some of the best training in the world we can pull it off. Let get off this topic and think about what we should show the boys"
Alex tells us. She's always been like that and soon we were laugh our heads off.

Suddenly the door open revealing a red eyes Tony (Alex's dad)
"Why the fuck are you ugly ass whores in my house. I payed you guys last week so get the fuck out of my house." He yelled loudly waking the boys up clearly cause we can hear doors open and close.

" dad you need to calm down or someone is going to get hurt" Alex says calming putting her arm on her dads shoulder.

" NO I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU CUNT"

NATE starts to walk forward and I put my arm out stopping him. He looks at me giving me a confused look and I just shake my head no.

Now Tony is all up in Alex's face and I know this is going to be bad. I look away and hear a huge slap. I look back and alex has a huge hand mark on her face. I see in her eyes she's angry as hell. She jump on him making Tony land on the ground heavily. She punches and punches till his unconscious.

The boys look scared as hell of her. She pulls out her phone sighing calling a number.

"Hey mum."
"Yeah his at our place I will put him at the front door"
"Yeah yeah I know I'm not meant to hurt him but he hurt me first"
"Yeah yeah bye "

" know wonder I moved to fucking America" she mumbles under her breath.

" can you help me please liv? "
" yeah lets go" I answer.

We drag him down the stairs and leave him at the door.

We walk up stairs and I take my sit back on the couch. Alex just keeps walking up the stairs to her room. She needs space from everyone and everything.

"What the fuck just happened?" Nate speaks up for all of them

Sammy looks at me with broken eyes. I mean he did just see his girl get hit by her father soooo.

I sigh and get comfortable.
" well Alex's dad is a drug dealer. That's why she's like she is. She has always been a amazing girl with a awesome personality but she's always had her dad always been hung over her shoulder" amy starts.

" she had to go to America to do something with someone and see really liked it there so she asked to stay" I continued

" that's how we met at school. I trust her with my life. She has done things that most teenagers haven't done
ever"

"She's just...... she'll tell you guys later but yeah, life story right there well most of it"

" I'm going to the bathroom" Sammy mumbles, standing up walking down the hall closing the door heavily.

" hey guys do you know where sammy is?" Alex asks walking down the staircase.

"Yeah in the bathroom he's upset are you ok after all that?" Cam asks

"Yeah I'm fine I'm used to it. I mean you have to be" she walks to the bathroom doors and knocks softly and mumbles something in the door. Sammy opens the door and hugs Alex tightly rocking her back and fourth. Saying thing in her ear. Once they finish they come sit back down.

" well that was eventful I ready to go to sleep"
"Yep I in" I get up dragging Nate with me.

"NIGHT GUYS" I shout
"NIGHT MACCAS RUN TOMORROW" Alex ask
"YEP"

Nate looks at me weirdly and I shake my head I pull off Sweats Revealing my spandex. I climb into bed as Nate takes his shirt and pants off climb in beside me. I cuddle into his side falling into a deep sleep.