seventeen

*Olivia's pov*
"hey Nate" I smile and hug him. I've just arrived at the studio to meet Nate before we go to lunch. "you ready to go liiiil mamaaaa!" he screams. great; he's high. I sigh. "what's wrong babe?" he says worried. "you're fucking high nathan!" I sigh.

"babe I'm actually not. I was just tryna be funny" he smiles with a cheeky laugh. I nod. "let's go" I say and walk out.

~

"and then! she grabbed his dick!" Nate says while laughing his ass off. I laugh from how much he's laughing, he's so cute. my face drops as I get some feeling in my stomach. "Nate can we go home? I don't feel well" I ramble. "yea yea yea of course lil mama" he speaks quickly. we walk up to the register and pay the lunch bill then jump in the car. I rest my head against the window. "you ok baby?" he puts his hand on my thigh. I nod. he sighs.

~

I stand from the couch on which Nate and I were know watching a movie. I run into the bathroom and throw up everything. Nate comes running in after me and begins rubbing my back. I stand up and brush my teeth. I fall to my knees and start crying. "n-Nate" I sob. he crawls over and wraps me in his arms. "shhh I'm here babygirl" he coos in my ear. I sob into chest even harder. "what's going on in here?" I hear sammys voice. "nothing it's fine" I sob. "clearly not Liv" "just go Sam! she clearly doesn't want to talk to you! can't you see that!?" Nate screams at him. Sam sighs and walks away.

I'm so scared. why am I throwing up??

******
sup guys! I'll try and finish this book for y'all as hard as I can but no promises. someone message MEEE xx

–LIV OUT!🤘🏻❤️