eleven

Nate's POV 😏👅💦
The limo pulls up at a huge mansion. And it was HUGE.

The driver put in the code for the gate and the gate opened. The houses looked about 5 levels and may be a basement. I could see a large lap pool as well as a normal pool plus a hot tub.

The limo pulled up and the girl and Mr Jamieson got out and started talk to two men.

1 had blonde hair that was spiked up and was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with a white tshirt.

The other one was dressed in a suit with a clipboard taking note has Mr Jamieson and the girls takes about some thing with brown hair. After he walked away and alex jumped on to the blonde.

Sammy tensed beside me. I chuckled and told him to chill cause that's her brother. He relaxes  immediately

"Are you idiots getting out of the car or are you going back to the airport with Paul"
"Staying HEREE sounds good babe"
With that we get out of the car and get pulled with the girls the to the the big boss Mr Jamieson.

Livs POV 😍💖🌙
"Guys this is your house for the time you are staying here we will be next door if you need us and girls no party's plus jacks here include him"

"Dad you ruin all the fun " alex said with a smirk " and yeah yeah jack can chill with us"

"Haha we all know that will happen and girl the baby's are down stairs"

Once I heard that I race down to the basement to greet all of the jamieson's car and then I see mine I race over to it and make sure that all the paint is right and I don't need to repaint it again.

I sigh in relief and look that the other girls the I sense are in the room. Alex does the same thing as me but Amy screams.

Everyone runs over and looks at the car. A huge part of the paint is scratched off.
"Well I need to get that fixed "
"True that babe" I laugh and show the boys the way out and show them around. 

BASEMENT: cars and other shit
FIRST FLOOR: 10 bedrooms (queen bed ensuites) family room study area and living room with a glass wall so you can see SYDENY harbour
SECOND FLOOR: same thing as floor 1 BUT has a movie and Xbox room
THIRD FLOOR: party floor large speakers sound booth Instruments rows and rows of alcoholic drinks
FOURTH FLOOR: alex Amy and LIVS gyms dance studios and sound booth
FIFTH FLOOR : ALEXs Amy and livs rooms when they are in Australia and a bathroom each
ROOFTOP: pool and Kabana ( just like a hang out place for everyone)

I flop onto my queen bed and want to sleep but NATE clearly doesn't want to cause he kisses me roughly up against the wall.

He travels to me neck finding my sweet spot. I moan and feel him smirk against my skin.

His hand fiddle with the bottom of my top. He breaks the kiss and takes off my shirt along with his. He pushes me back against the wall and connects his lips with mine again and then tap his fingers on my thigh telling me to jump.

I jump and wrap me legs around his waist. I remove my lips and attach my lips to his neck. I find his sweet spot and suck. His moans. I give the skin I was sucking a little nibble and then blow on it creating a hickey.

He lays me on the bed and leaves wet kiss all the way down my toned stomach and then back up. He reaches for my bra and u clips it making me cover my breast. I'm very self-conscious of my body. NATE removes my arms.

" beautiful fucking beautiful " he mumbles

I flip us over so I'm on top now.
"Let's play a game. You can't kiss back or do anything got it " he nods and puts he's hands above his head with a smug expression on his face.

I eye him and kiss his neck finding a new sweet spot. I run my fingers slowly up and down his tones torso. I run my hand down one more time and reach down to his sweats . I unbuckle them slide them down slowly to tease him.

Once I pull them off NATE pulls me up onto his lap.

"Teasing are we baby girl"he say raspy
"What I don't know what you talking about...........daddy(😍😏😉👅💦)"

And once that was said I was underneath again.
" I think you have a bit to much on miss Grier" he whispers into my ear nibbling on my earlobe a tiny bit.

He kisses down my stomach and pulls down my swear revealing my VS pink lace underwear . Nate looks up and smirks at me making me blush as red as roses.

He kisses around my underwear and start kissing my inner thighs. I start moving around liking the feeling of his teeth on my thighs. He pulls down my underwear.

"I want you inside me now liv" he whispered sending shivers down my spine. He pulls off his boxers and unrolled a Condon.

He slipped into me, grinding hard moving deeper and deeper into my core. I'm a fucking moaning mess. His lips Connect to my neck leaving little love bite leave marks I'm going to need to cover them.

"FUCK LIV" he screamed "cum on 3 123" with that we both released our juices.

We are panting looking at each other straight in the eye. Nate gets up and put his boxers and sweat back on and takes and a clean plain white t shirt and places in over his toned torso.
I walk to my closest and pick out a new pair of underwear and a bra plus some grey sweats with Nike socks and a black crop top that shows a bit of stomach.

I redo my messy bun and get ready for the shit all the boys and my 2 best friends are about to give us.