fifteen

NATE POV👅💦😏
The party is raging. Teenagers grinding and dancing. Rows and rows on alcoholic drink.plus some in ice as well.

Well damn. Australians know how to party.

Liv lends me through the crowd of sweaty teens to the back yard.

We are greeted by the boys Matt  and carter have two really pretty girls in their laps.

Matt has a small blonde with crystal eyes.

Carter has a mid height brunette with big brown eyes.

Sammy looks at his phone multiple times checking for something.

Alex walk through the door and sammy runs up to hug her. She hugs him backs stuffing  her face into his neck.

Liv leans over to me and whisper
" I ship them so hard they better get married and have kids."

"They will babe,same with us" I whisper back. She blushes and turn her head the other way.

"Easy mission?" Liv ask
"Yeah,he was drunk as hell across the throat and he was gone. This boy escaped and thanked me I think he's here."

Liv nods making me what to fuck her right  now.

Sammy grabs Alex's hand drag her into the crowd.

I pull liv into my lap.

"This looks good babe,but it would look better on the floor" I smirk
She had a black dress that was tight up the top and flared out at the bottom with white heels.
Seeing her in lace is fucking making me hard.

She smirks rolling her hips,making me grow slowly.
"Who said your getting any tonight" she gulps down her drink,getting of my lap and walking away to get another one.

Damn she's hot as hell.

LIV POV 😍🌸🍃
Walking to get drink are so far why does everyone put the drinks inside like what the hell are you dumb.

I see sammy Alex and the jacks about to take shots. I join chugging the liquid down and grabbing a couple of beers. And by a couple I mean like 7 cause I drink a lot and so does Nate.

I walk back a little tipsy and sit back on NATES lap. He cocks an eyebrow as I hand him a beer. 

" I brought the good stuff" Alex yells from sammy's lap pulling out some weed and a bottle of whiskey.

"Yes fucking finally" I answer.

After a couple of rounds on shots and a couple of puffs and trap queen comes on. I pull Nate into the dance floor same with Alex and Amy.

I'm like, "Hey, what's up? Hello."
Seen your pretty ass soon as you came in the door
I just wanna chill, got a sack for us to roll
Married to the money, introduced her to my stove
Showed her how to whip it, now she remixin' for low
She my trap queen, let her hit the bando
We be countin' up, watch how far them bands go
We just set a goal, talkin' matchin' Lambos
Got 50, 60 grand, prob' a hundred grams though
Man, I swear I love her how she work the damn pole
Hit the strip club, we be letting bands go
Everybody hating, we just call them fans though
In love with the money, I ain't ever letting go

I grind against him pushing my butt into his length. Soft moans escape his pump lips.

He kisses me neck roughly make my mouth let out of my mouth.

The song ends and i can even hold myself up. I see SHAWN making out of with a redhead,carter lending a girl up stairs, sammy getting a lap dance from Alex and the other outside smoking.

"Let's take this home aye" Nate cocks a eyebrow nodding his head.

We walk out.stumbling out more like it and walk the short walk home.

Once we reach our large house we kick of our shoes and I am pushed against a wall ,with  his lips roughly against my neck.
" I'm going to make you feel soo good baby" he mumbles against my neck sucking harder making me wimped under his touch.

"Jump" I jump he connects our lips but I pull away. He looks at me.

"I want to be in charge papi"
"Sure baby what do you want?"
"Upstairs. My room. Boxers only. No touch otherwise nothing"

He nod racing up stairs to get ready.
I walk into a room grabbing a rope and walking up stairs.

I walk it the room, unzip my dress and dropping it.

"Really liv! I thought the whole team was with the no cuffing"
"That's for girl idiot.hands." He sigh giving me his hands. I tied them to the bed head and run my face from hi lips,straight down the middle of his chest.

He wiggles around. I whisper in his ear "stop moving papi. Remember?" He nods and stops. I crawl on top of him and kiss him roughly. He kisses back leaning forward pulling against the rope.

I kiss down his tined torso running a finger up and down his side making him shiver.

I leave a couple of hickeys on his stomach and around his under line. Palming him through his boxers.

"Fuckkk liv " Nate moans Loudly.

"Hush baby. Let me work" I hush him

I pull down him boxes  straddle his waist.
"Now not to rough k baby" I tell him him nods quickly. Untie him and his hand go straight to waist and his hand go back to me bra unclasping it he throws it somewhere in the room.

He lip connect with mine harshly making me whimper. He smirks flipping us over banging me down on the bed.

He kisses down my stomach. Along my panties he pulls them down, Slowly. Teasing.

He does finger me he goes straight in with his hard dick.

My whimpers and moans fill the room.

The sheets gripped in my hands.

We hit our highs.
" I love you olivia madison grier"
"I love you Nathan montgomery Maloley"

"That's the first time the was a guy I said I love them to" I mumble into his chest.

"I feel loved"

-------------------------------------------
Aww the first they said I love you