Chapter 3

I could not breath, I was so nervous. I dared not look up. Because of my fear or the fact that he was still buck ass nude, I don't know.

I then heard his heavy foot falls until they stopped where I was staring intensely into the forest floor. "Stand up and follow me." He then turned and started walking further into his territory.

I quickly stood and followed him. I was extremely embarrassed by the fact that I was naked and so was he, be he did not seem too concerned.

He stopped near a tree and reached into a hole and pulled out a shirt and pants. He gave me the shirt but kept the pants for himself. "Thank you." I quickly tugged the shirt over my head to cover my nudity.

When he had the pants on he looked at me questioning my timid words and my ability to not look him in the face. "I'm not going to attack you ya' know. Unless you give me reason to of course. My names Aiden by the way. I'm Beta of this pack." At that I looked up.

He was very attractive. With his brown hair and sculpted features, he was a fine male specimen. And his muscled chest was hard to ignore.

"My name is Victoria." My voice came out stronger than it had the first time I talked to him.

"Well, don't worry about meeting the Alpha. He probably let you leave with no problem." He had continued to walk with me close behind him.

"I am sorry I trespassed. That has never happened to me before." Even though He seemed confident the Alpha would let me leave, I was not. I know how cruel an Alpha can be.

"Don't worry about it." At that he gave a hand motion like a wave at me. "You submitted and immediately saw your fault. Which by the way is not what any other Rogue would have done." He turned his head a little and raised an eyebrow at me.

I did not want to reveal too much to this stranger so I just shrugged my shoulders. He is being nice to me but I am not here to make friends. Especially with a Beta of a pack. The sooner I can get back to the un conquered territory where my apartment was, the better. And hopefully it'll happen before the nights end. I definitely do not need Travis to send out a world wide search for me.

Finally, he came to a stop in front a mansion looking house. I assumed this was the pack house. My old pack had one but I lived in a house with my family near by. This one was way bigger though. I knew the Columbine was small, but Aiden's must have been huge.

"Would he still be awake at this time?" Any normal person would be in bed.

"Alpha tends to work through out all hours." Aiden turned and started walking again.

When we entered the building we were in the foyer. Aiden continued forward and started leading me through this gigantic house. "Alphas in the pack office." As we got closer to our destination, I got tingles that started small but got more intense. My inner wolf started to pace.

What was wrong with me? Surely this isn't just nerves. No. Something's wrong. But my wolf doesn't feel frightened. It feels . . . excited and anxious. I was confused though. That was until, the most magnificent smell hit my nose.

It smelled like pine from the woods and straight up man. The smell was very masculine. That's why when Aiden stopped in front of the door I went to turn and leave. But Aiden latched onto my arm. I have to leave fast. my mate is somewhere in this house! "Where are you going. We need to get the Alphas approval remember." And he pushed open the door.

Now the smell was all around me. It was all I could smell. What ever I did, I did not look up at his face though. I do not want to be stuck with a mate in a pack. And that's exactly what would happen if I didn't get this Alphas approval before my mate eventually sensed me and refused to let me leave.

For some odd reason I did not consider that the Alpha could be my mate. Believe me, if I did I would have ran. An Alpha is more dominant and possessive then a regular werewolf.

But stupid me did not consider this until I realized, that the smell was coming from directly in front of me. "Leave us." It came out as a vicious snarl and it was directed at Aiden.

Mate. My wolf was calling out for the Alpha. The Alpha was my mate!

Though he looked confused, Aiden did not question his Alpha, and quickly turned and left. The door clicked shut behind him and then I realized, I was alone with my Alpha mate.

A/N~ Again, thanks to anyone that read :) I'd greatly appreciate it if you left a comment and voted :)