Chapter 5

A/N~ Thanks to anyone that has been reading my story. Greatly appreciated :) Again please vote and comment :) I would really like to hear your opinions :D

I awoke to the sun shining in through the windows. It was reflecting off the light, gray walls into my eyes. Groaning I rubbed a hand across my face, but a thought made me freeze.

Gray walls! Since when do I have gray walls?! Wide awake and alert now, I went to sit up only to have my back yanked into a warm chest. I looked down and realized that was being held onto by a muscled arm.

I slowly turned my head to get a good look at my captor. It was the Alpha from last night, or this morning. Kade.

Wait! That actually happened?! That wasn't just a bad dream?! Then I remembered what happened fully. The butt hole actually knocked me out! This had me sliding out of his arms. It was quite easy since he was still asleep.

When my weight had fully lifted of the bed, Kade's arm started grasping along the bed searching for me. I quickly placed the pillow where I had been laying, which he immediately latched onto. I found myself wanting to be that pillow. Truthfully, I was a little reluctant to leave. But, he's an Alpha and I'm no pack wolf.

Those thoughts had me running towards the door. When I was outside getting ready to take my shirt off to shift, I noticed something.

This was not the same shirt Aiden gave me. Instead I was dressed in a gray shirt that had Kade's scent all over it. That butt goblin actually changed me!! The pervert! This had me stripping off the shirt and shifting. After grabbing the shirt in my jaws I started to race towards my apartment.

The further I got from my mate, the more my wolf and I got upset. I wanted to be near him. These feelings were inevitable, I knew. He was destined for me after all.

Finally, I had reached the woods near my apartment complex. I hurriedly shifted back and threw the shirt back on. In a fast power walk, I headed for my apartment door.

This probably looked really bad. A girl, with nothing on but a shirt, walking in front of your apartment. It most likely looked like a walk of shame to bystanders.

The moment I stepped into my apartment I was yanked roughly into a tight hug. When the person pulled back, I noticed it was Travis. And oh boy he looked pissed! He was glaring hard into my eyes. "Where have you been.?! We've been looking all over the woods surrounding your house! Where were you Victoria?!!"

When he said "we've", I noticed we weren't alone. Our whole group is standing in my living room. Scott and Greg both looked as angry as Travis, while the girls looked plain worried. "Tori. Where did you go?" Good gravy! He acts like such a protective dad all the time!

"I had went for a run in the middle of the night. I must of accidentally fell asleep in my wolf form. I promise I didn't mean to." The lie came easily but it didn't change the fact that it made me feel bad.

There was no way that Travis could find this out. If he did, he would make our family pack up and leave far from here. I didn't want to leave here nor did I want to be the cause for them to pack everything and start over again. Well, I told myself that was the reason. But my wolf knew the truth. I just didn't want to be that far from Kade.

"Honestly, I would have believed that, if it wasn't for the fact that you are wearing some loon's shirt!" His eyes were flashing and his voice came out in a growl when he yelled. "Now, tell me where you went Tori."