Chapter 4

At first I couldn't move, couldn't even breathe. My heart was beating so fast, it felt like a pounding in my ears. I was completely frozen, until he stood from his chair.

That snapped me back to reality. I had to get out of hear fast! Screw permission! With those thoughts streaming through my head, I turned and shot towards the door. I moved fast too, using my Beta blood, but, that of course was no match for an Alpha's.

I had my hand on the handle when I felt him shove me into the door. His chest to my back. He lowered his head to my hair and started taking in my scent. I could hear a rumbling in his throat. "You're not going anywhere." If I wasn't in this stupid situation, I would find it hilarious that I actually thought I could out run an Alpha. Even with Beta blood in me, there was no chance.

I immediately tried to struggle my way from in between him and the door. It was like trying to move a flipping brick wall! What the heck does this guy eat?! I internally groaned. Maybe Travis was right. I still do need he training.

Hearing his growl, I stopped moving. That was definitely not a growl of anger!

He lowered his mouth to my ear and started nuzzling me, getting lower and lower till he reached the curve of my neck. There, he started kissing me, until I felt something wet.

My eyes widened. Did he just lick me?! Eww!!! But that thought left my head when i felt him sink his teeth into my neck right where he had licked.

He's marking me! And let me tell you, it hurt like crap! He wasn't letting go either. I tried to move but it only made my neck burn in pain.

When he finally let go, he started licking it again. This time I didn't complain. When he swiped his tongue over it, the bite stopped bleeding and the pain went away leaving pleasure in its place. I was forcibly turned around to face him when he was satisfied with the mark.

Unlike with Aiden, I had no problem looking him in the face, directly in the eyes. He just marked me! And I was pissed! I went to tell him as much but was abruptly cut off by him.

He had slammed his lips onto mine in a passoniate kiss. My protest immediately diappeared. I couldn't help myself and I found myself responding whole heartedly. That got him worked up and with a growl he shoved me into the door, our mouths moving hungrily against each other. My hands went around his neck, slowly moving up to grip his hair. His hands at my waist gave a strong squeeze when I gave a harsh tug to his hair. When he removed his mouth from mine, he started placing kisses all the way to my throat.

Without his mouth distracting me, I was able to clear the fog in my mind. What was I doing?! He's an Alpha! I need to get out of his territory now! At those thoughts I shoved at his chest. Catching him off guard, he stumbled back a step, giving me my first good look of him.

He was even more attractive than Aiden. With his blonde hair and gorgeous, blue eyes that shone with lust. Lust for me. He was wearing a black v-neck shirt that revealed long arms, corded in muscles. His legs were in loose fitted, dark jeans. Yeah, he was definitely made for me.

He looked angry and confused that I stopped our activities. I almost wanted us to start up again, but then remembered, why I was here in the first place.

To get the okay to leave back to my apartment off their land. To ask the Alpha if I could leave. My Alpha mate.

He was definitely not going to take this well. It needs to be done though. I can not stay here! Jeez, I felt like I was trying to convince myself that.

"I believe I need the okay from you, to leave this territory." My voice came out husky from the kiss.

He just blinked and stared at me. "What?"

"It is, to my understanding, that I need your permission to go home." I was a little irritated that he made me repeat myself. It was already probably five in the morning and I needed to be at my apartment before Jess or Travis did. Travis would go crazy and never let me here the end of it. About how I did in fact need his training. No thank you! I really don't need him to rub that in my face.

"No I heard what you said. I'm just confused as to why you think you are still leaving." With that, he raised an eyebrow at me.

My anger at his cocky attitude flared. "Of course I'm still leaving! I have a life too ya' know! I have a home." When I said this, he looked confused.

His jaw clenched. "This is your home now. Here, with me."

"What?! I'm not gonna live with you! I don't even know your name!" He needed to get this fantasy out of his head. I am a Rogue at heart now. I am no longer pack material. I can not stay here.

"It's Kade mate." He said that as if I actually cared.

"Well whoopty flipping doo for you! I'm not staying!" This Alpha was too stubborn for his own good. He knows I'm a Rogue.

"I was hoping you would tell me your name in return." I saw his eyes flash black clueing me in that he was now getting irritated.

"Tough nubs!! I want to leave and your not going to stop me!" With that, I turned towards the door.

"Sorry love. I really didn't want it to come to this." I then felt a him pinch near my neck and everything faded to black.

A/N~ Thanks for reading :) Please vote and comment :D