Chapter 6

A/N~ Thanks to anyone that has made any comments or voted on my past chapters. :) again, please comment or vote and tell me what you think :D

To say I was shocked, would be an understatement. When I really thought about it, I realized that I was stupid for being surprised.

He told me himself that he would come find me. It was my own dumb self's fault that I didn't take him seriously.

After my surprise at seeing him in my house, neither of us moved. We just stood there and stared at each other. I could see the want in his eyes. That look was probably reflected in my own shocked ones too.

Kade was the first to drop his stare. Instead, he raked them slowly up and down my body. This is what made me remember how little clothing I was wearing.

My fists balled up and I placed them onto my hips. "Are you lost? What are you doing in my room?!" For the record, he didn't answer my question. Kade just continued to look my figure up and down, stopping at certain places. "Hello! What the hell are you doing in my apartment, in my room, on my bed?!"

My raised voice caused him to look me in the eyes again. "Purple looks good on you." This had my face as red as a fire truck. Kade let out a deep chuckle, finding my flustered face amusing.

"You still didn't answer my question! What are you doing here?!" I was angry. Not even at Kade, at myself. I should have saw this coming.

Kade narrowed his eyes at me. "To take back what ran from me. To take what's mine." He said the last thing in a growl.

"You can't do this! I'm not on your territory anymore! You have no claim over me!" Maybe that wasn't the best comment to make.

Kade shot up and stormed over to me. I was a little frightened and started backing up until my back hit the door frame to the bathroom.

It was definitely not the best thing to say to him. I could see that now. He was standing directly in front of me with an arm over my head. His wolf was coming to the surface if his black eyes were any clue. He was also releasing deep growls.

"I have claim of you, anywhere you go." Kade was snarling the words at me. "I have every right over you. I don't care if you are in Rogue territory. You are now a member of Shadow pack. You're not a Rogue anymore. You're my Luna. And all mine." He raised his hand and started skimming his fingers along my cheek. "Now. What's your name love?"

He was so close and it was fogging up my mind. "Victoria." A growl of approval rumbled in his throat.

Kade leaned towards my neck and started sniffing me. Then I felt him stiffen. A feral snarl left his lips and he leaned back. I was shocked, and slightly disappointed that he didn't kiss me.

"Why do you smell like another unmated, boy wolf." The words came out acidly.

I didn't know what to say. I was trying to remember, racking my brain up, until it came to me. He could tell when I knew what he was talking about when I stiffened.

He could smell Scott on me? It was just a brief hug! Why is he acting like I let Scott grope me?!

"I'll kill the dog that dare touch my mate!"

My mouth fell open. He just insulted my family! "You'll do no such thing! And Scott's not a dog!" Saying a wolf is a dog is an insult not taken to lightly. Being called a dog is like being called trash. As if you aren't worthy of wolf blood.