Chapter 9

A/N~ Hello! Went to my job interview and everything went good! Woo! Anyways, if anybody wants me to write out the mating scene, please say. I could put on a Restricted Chapters book or just put it in the story. I may just not write it out at all, but tell me what you would prefer and I will do so. :) please vote, comment, or follow! :D

The next day, after eating breakfast and everything, Kade and I headed out into the woods for our run.

Now that I think about it, it's been too long since I've let my wolf out. Two weeks without shifting can make the inner animal stressed and pissed. After a certain amount of time of not letting your wolf out, they may be able to over power the human form and take control. Which is definitely not a good thing.

After we got inside the forest, Kade just started stripping.

"Woah! What are you doing!" I threw a hand up, shielding my eyes. "Oh lord, my virgin eyes!"

'Stop being dramatic Victoria. And you can look now.' Kade's voice rang out in my head.

Dropping my hand, I saw a black wolf standing before me. Kade's wolf was definitely bigger than my wolf. Anyone would be able to see the powerful muscle under his fur.

"Psh! I'm not being dramatic," I was mumbling under my breath as I went to strip my shirt off. I had my top off when I heard a growl rumble in front of me. Head shooting up, I just noticed that I was basically giving him a show.

"Eeeep!" A tiny shriek escaped my mouth as I quickly pulled my shirt to cover my black bra. "Can you turn around or something?!"

I heard a deep chuckle from the mind link. 'Why? I'm going to see much more when I take you to bed.' Thankfully he turned around anyway.

Quickly, I yanked the rest of my clothes off and shifted. Since he was still facing away, I decided to have some fun and tackle him to the ground. Well, it sounded fun at first.

Of course him being an Alpha, he had fast reflexes. Probably hearing me before I even touched him, he twisted around and pushed me under him. 'Good try, but its going to take more stealth to catch me off guard.' He dropped his head and licked my muzzle, then backed off of me.

With a huff I walked further into the woods.

When he caught up, he nudged my side. 'You have the most beautiful wolf I've seen.'

'Stop sucking up and let's run.' I pushed him hard and took off with him close behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole time we were chasing, tackling, and snapping our teeth at each other playfully. Over all it was a good start to a day and I was worn out by the time we got back home.

Right now we were getting lunch and I took it upon myself to at least make him a sandwich. Kade always cooks for me and it makes me sad that I don't really do anything for him.

After we were both sitting at the island and half way through our lunch, Kade went stiff. His eyes turned completely black and he snarled.

I sat my food down and turned to face him, grabbing his jaw and turning him towards me. "What is wrong?"

The blackness in his eyes faded slightly as he looked at me. Releasing a sigh, he stood up and pulled me close. "Something has come up. I have to go discuss stuff with Aiden."

Immediately my eyes widened. "What is it? What's happened?"

"Nothing that concerns you. Now sit here and finish your lunch while I go handle this. I will try to be fast." He lowered his head and gave me a tender kiss. "Do not step foot outside. Do you understand?"