Chapter 10

"Ford! Are you OK?!" Fiddleford ran over and sat on the floor beside Ford. "I've been better but I've also been worse." Ford forced a laugh, trying not to worry his friend. "Are you boys OK?" The waitress asked and helped Fiddleford sit Ford up on one of the booths. Fiddleford sighed. "Yeah, I think were both pretty used to this. Thank you." Fiddleford fixed Fords' hair a bit. "You know, you two make a great couple." The lady smiled happily, causing them both to blush "Oh we aren't couple! Were just close friends!" Fiddleford corrected the waitress as much as he wished they were a couple. "Oh! I'm sorry I just assumed, but still you do make a great couple." She winked. "And breakfast is on me, order whatever you'd like, you two deserve it." She smiled and started walking back behind the counter.
"Thank you kindly, but you don't have to do that." Fiddleford tried to convince the waitress but she just smiled back.
"What a way to start the day." Ford scoffed.

They arrived back at their dorm after eating breakfast, which was rather small even though it was free Ford didn't eat all that much so he just ate a couple of waffles, Fiddleford ate a few waffles along with bacon and hash browns.
Fiddleford flopped down on his bed.
"I'm sorry."
Ford said quietly out of the blue. Fiddleford turned his head towards his roommate that was standing in the middle of the room looking like he was about to cry. "For what?"Fiddleford sat up and stared at Ford with a worried expression. "You could have gotten hurt and it's my fault. I asked you to dance." Ford clenched his teeth and curled his six fingers into a fist.
"Ford, don't say that, it's fine, I'm fine, we're fine. I had fun dancing with you. Besides, I've had my fair share of bullies it's not your fault." Fiddleford reached his hand out and placed it on Fords' arm.
"But we're not! I-I'm not." Ford looked at Fiddleford and started crying. "Fiddleford, while we were dancing I was so happy and I....I got the thought you might like me as more than a friend in my head! I'm so sorry." He covered his face with his hands. "I'm sorry that I....I....love you. I'm so so sorry.....you probably hate me.....you always have to save me and I always get you in trouble. I'm so sorry, you don't deserve this." Ford sobbed and fell back onto his bed, trying not to make to much noise.
"Ford..." Fiddleford stood up and walked over to his roommate who was crying on his bed. "Darlin' I could never hate you." To Fords' surprise, Fiddleford sat down beside him and pulled him into a warm, much needed hug. "I love you too." Fiddleford blushed and held tightly onto Ford who wasn't sure how to react.
Fiddleford pulled away from the hug and held onto one of Fords' warm hands. "So...do we kiss now or?" Ford asked nervously as his face turned a bright shade of red. "Only if you want darlin'!" Fiddleford smiled and pressed his forehead against Fords' "Oh I definitely want to." Ford nervously smiled.
Fiddleford leaned forward and gave Ford a soft kiss on the lips, nothing serious just a soft and sweet kiss, in fact it was Fords' first kiss and he loved it.
"I love you." Ford said quietly and stared into Fiddlefords' gorgeous blue eyes.
"I love you too."

(Authors note: Sorry these three new chapters probably feel rushed story wise XD I just really wanted these two to get together but I'll try and make upcoming chapters feel less rushed)