Chapter 13

Ford sighed deeply. He didn't know how to answer because he honestly didn't know what the problem was. He just felt so much anger, sorrow and stress but he couldn't fully comprehend why. On top of that, for some reason he started to feel cold, even in this small closet with Fiddleford. "I know you don't like this. And I'm so sorry. I know you have to deal with a load of stuff right now and if it would help...we could take a break. If that's what you need." Fiddleford smile a blatantly fake smile. He really wanted Ford to be happy and if just staying friends for now would help he'd be OK with it. As long as Ford is happy. "No! I don't...I don't want to do that. I want to be your boyfriend. I.. I love you, Fidds. And I hate this." He clenched his fist and teeth as his stomach turned, worse than usual. "Shh, Ford. I love you too." Fiddleford took Fords fist and kissed it gently, making him relax. "Maybe we should just stop hiding our relationship.... We've been together as a couple for around three months now....I know it could increase the torment but I also almost feel as though it would help some..." Ford said quietly while he shook slightly. He looked paler than usual and seemed to be getting weaker and weaker. Last night he did complain that his stomach was hurting so of course Fiddleford was immediately concerned at the sudden symptoms. "Ford? Darlin'? Are you OK? You're hand is burning up..." Fiddleford moved one hand to his boyfriends forehead "Sweet Sally!" Fiddleford said louder than intended. "I'm taking you back to the dorm room. No way am I lettin' you go to the classes like this." Fiddleford said with great concern in his voice. "N..no. I'm fine Fidds. Just a small fever..." Ford persisted even though he almost felt like passing out. "Just a small fever my ass. Stanford Filbrick Pines, you and I are going back to our room and you are going to lay down in bed cuddled up with blankets and what ever you need because I care about and and also if you disagree, I know how to hogtie you within seconds." Fiddleford opened the door of the small closet and wrapped a arm around Ford helping him walk. Ford couldn't help but smile a little, even in his weak state. Fiddleford sure was full of passion to say the least.

They past a few other students in the halls as Fiddleford practically carried Ford back to their small shared dorm room. The other students gave them odd looks for sure but didn't say anything, at least not anything Fiddleford could hear. They finally arrived back and Fiddleford was now completely holding Ford in his arms which would've shocked Ford if he weren't asleep. Fiddleford smiled slightly and placed Ford in his bed and took his shoes off for him along with his jeans so he'd be more comfortable as he slept. Once that was done Fiddleford tucked the brunette in under warm blankets that they shared just last night. Fiddleford sighed and took Fords' glasses off, placing them on a nightstand besides the bed. "Let's see....anything else?" Fiddleford thought as Ford snored peacefully. "Well, he was complaining about his stomach..." Fiddleford pulled a small empty trash can out of their bathroom and placed a plastic bag in it. "Eh, good enough right?" He placed it beside the bed and sat down beside Ford on the smallish mattress. "Sleep tight darlin'." Fiddleford smiled down at his sick, dorky nerd of a boyfriend who was curled up with a pillow fast asleep and kissed his forehead gently. "I'm sorry you've been so....stressed...lately..I wish I could just make you forget about all your troubles." Fiddleford scoffed as his boyfriend continued to snore "ha...that's an idea..."

(This probably isn't the best written chapter out of them all but eh. Anywho, here's another chapter! With more to come, surprisingly. Hope you're enjoying it so far! I do really appreciate any feedback, along with all the votes! Thank you guys so much! ^-^)