Chapter 19 (end)

(This chapter contains mild gore and suicidal thoughts, as well as alcohol! So don't read if that bothers you!)

Ford stood up from his bed, his heart felt so heavy but so broken. His eyes burned from all the tears he had shed, truthfully he didn't get any sleep laying in that empty bed, he couldn't. He could barely bring himself to stand without falling back onto the bed. He didn't even bother to change clothes last night. He knew what he had done, he knew he had screwed up. That argument with Bill still danced in his mind as he walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen when the feeling of loneliness truly hit him and his heart shattered.
He was gone.
He ruined his life.
Fiddleford left him.
Ford felt his eyes grow wet again as he called himself an idiot. He couldn't believe himself and what he had done. He doomed the universe. He doomed his partner...or should he say, ex partner, no, he didn't want to think about it more. His mouth tasted like blood, such a disgusting taste that he almost was used to. He stared into the kitchen, glancing at a knife that was once had a blade stained with blood, due to Bill and his idea of 'fun'. Ideas ran throughout Fords mind, so, so many horrible ideas. His eyes grew heavier, 'No.' He knew Bill was still there, watching, and going to sleep would only open his mind to the demon. He accepted the fact now. Bill played him, in more way than one. Fiddleford would never forgive him for allowing that monster into their lives.
Ford could hear such a maniacal and insane laughter ring throughout his head and he couldn't take it anymore. The feeling of being watched grew more and more uneasy. That was a feeling he once trusted. It felt friendly but not now, now it felt malicious and unforgiving.
Ford grabbed the knife along with a few bottles of alcohol, usually a substance he couldn't begin to keep down but kept in the house for Fiddleford, and went down the elevator, a pain growing in his stomach. He just barely made it into the study he once deemed private, but now he knew better. He sat down and rustled through a desk drawer and pulled something out that was wrapped in a red cloth, he also grabbed a large piece of scrap metal while down there. He went back upstairs and sat on the side of the bathtub, he removed his shirt and took very large gulps out of one of the bottles of alcohol, he felt like vomiting it all right back out as soon as it touched to inside of his mouth but he forced it all the way down. He unwrapped the strange object that was now glowing through the red cloth. It was a blue amulet that had strange telekinetic powers.
He was going to do this, he knew how stupid and dangerous it was but he couldn't take the voices anymore as they grew louder and louder as he clutched the amulet in his six fingered hand and used it to hold the large and sharp knife up to his skull, the voices now screaming at what felt like an ear shattering volume. He drank out of the bottle again, this time a bigger gulp. He barely was able to swallow it as he could see the blood drip from his head. He thought about how easy it would be just to drive the knife into his brain and how painless and quick it would be with his knowledge of the human body, he could hit just the right place, yet he didn't. He pulled the piece of skull he had carved out away from his head, it was covered in blood and bits of skin and hair due to the rather sloppy way he did this. He could feel the alcohol coming back up but he drank again. The pain was as he expected but mildly numbed due to the large amounts of intoxicating fluid he was consuming.

This self operation took quite a few hours, and vomiting numerous times, as loud screaming and laughter plagued the inside of Fords brain. Ford began to shake violently as he finished sewing his skin back over the not so shiny metal. Pieces of broken skull laid in the sink and five empty alcohol bottles littered the bathroom. Ford sat, covered in his own blood and vomit, on the side of the tub. His arms were tattooed with eyes and triangles, as well as his chest, which had a black triangle tattooed almost on his neck. He could barely tell the feeling of warm tears from the feeling of his bitter blood. It took another forty or so minutes of staring at his hands for him to gather himself enough to clean up. He turned the shower on and rinsed off all the fluids from his body and threw the pieces of bone into a garbage can. He got dressed in the same clothes as before and left the bathroom. He rushed out of the house grabbing two of his mysterious red journals and a shovel. He ran, tripping with what seemed like every step. He ran, so deep into the dark creature filled woods to a tree. He grabbed the journal marked with a three, out from his coat and pulled the lever on the small machine which was hidden within the 'tree' which opened a small patch of ground to reveal a secret compartment, but it was only big enough for one journal, he'd have to bury the other normally. Number three was the one that contained the true information on Cipher so he knew that one would have to stay safe.

So there it would stay, for what he hoped would be forever.

(So this is the official end of the fanfic, I just really wanted to write this and figured I'd add it on to this fic, although it's not all that Fiddauthory. Anyway, thank you all for all the support on this fanfic! I had fun writing it and hope you all enjoyed it! I'm currently working on another that I can't wait to publish the first chapters of so stick around for that XD, anyway, thank you again! <3)