<< Kamisama Hajimemashita >> Tomoe x reader ~

Tomoe x reader

(y/n) = Reader

Thank you again for anyone who reads this, i hope you will like my second one shot :) 

"(Y/N)!!" Tomoe shouted hysterically.

"IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP NOW I'M GOING TO KICK YOU OUT THE SHRINE!"

You groaned at his shout, such a nice Saturday to spend sleeping. You felt his stomping towards you. The loud opening of the door and then silence... Confused, you opened your right eye slowly to see what he is doing. But in a few seconds you had already realised he had rolled you up in your covers and you now had difficulty to get out...

"TOMOE!!!!" "I WVILL GHET REVENGE!"

You muffled desperately as the covers blocked your voice. After 10 hours or so, you had finally escaped from your covers and you decided to knock some sense into Tomoe as you stomped towards him. (Thoughts) I'm going to kill Nanami too, passing on her god deity mark to me while she goes on "holidays".

"TOMOE!" "DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I TOOK TO GET OUT OF THA-"

You stops in the middle of your tracks, to see long platinum hair flow in front of your eyes. You blink a couple of times to recover from the surprise that just hit you. Tomoe turned and faced you, his hair glistening in the sun light.

"So how long did it take to get out?" He smirked. He tilted his head to get your attention while you stood there astonished by his beautiful features.

"U-uh I u-h what? I mean-n 30 min-nutes." You stammered while blushing. Noticing your blush, he approached you, one step at a time.

"hmm..." he glanced at you giving a sly smile.

"Wh-what?" You took several steps back while averting your attention other than his face to hide your red face. You grasped your jeans tightly to calm yourself down in the situation.

"What are you do-ing." You groaned a little when you suddenly hit a wall, feeling a small pain on your back. Tomoe's hand reached out and grasped your wrist while the other was placed on the wall near your head. Pinning you to the wall he muttered mischievously.

"You are so easy." At this point, you had no sense of place or time just knowing that your face is now as red as a tomato. You avoided his glance but his words kept luring you.

"(y/n) look at me." After resisting his commands , you found his hand now on your waist, curled around tightly. You stammered furiously and feeling incredible blushes and heat appear on your face.

"T-the W-what I m-ean-n T-omoe-e W-what ar-re you-u." Smirking at your actions he slid his hand onto your cheeks , feeling your hair. He pinned your wrist even tighter to the wall, you groaned at the slight pain.

He leaned in...

Again i would accept any requests for oneshots. Hoped you liked this one :)  Thank you ! 

Plz comment and vote~