<< Diabolik Lovers >> Ayato x reader

You clumsily stumbled down the stairs, but was able to steady yourself. Stepping slowly towards your bedroom, you held on to your door, hoping you won't faint at that moment. One thought ran across your mind.

Ruki took too much blood...

Unknowingly, your vision suddenly faded, blurry lines blocked your sight, your knees trembled and your hands lost their grip, leaving you collapsing to the ground. 

~Time skip~

Your eyelids slowly lifted themselves, trying desperately to move, you try to untangle yourself from something that traps you, wrapping you around tightly. You turned your head to see a face...Ayato. Surprised, you pushed yourself off the ground and stood up. But to be pulled down again by him. 

"Let me sleep..." 

With that, he snaked his arms around your waist and dug deeper into your neck. You let out a whimper but he simply wrapped you tighter. 

"Ayato, let me go." You said firmly. 

He leisurely opened his eyes.

"Why the strong voice?" He whispered into your ears. Shivers ran down your spine. No. You can't show your weakness. Not now. 

"P-please let me go." Yo gulped at your sudden stammers.

Glimpsing a smirk forming on his face, you decided to run. 

"I n-need to go." You grasped his arms and threw them off you. Clumsily crawled onto your two feet and was about to make a dash for it. 

"You have audacity to disobey me?" 

You stopped midway but firmly decided to run, because who knows what he may do to you. A sudden pain struck your wrist, causing you to turn on you heels to face this beast. 

"L-let me go Ayato." Another whimper escaped your lips. 

He craved for you to be like this. Weak, In front of him. The corners of his lips slowly curved upwards. 

"You need to know how to respect." 

He pulled you close without a doubt and crashed you into a wall. You were trapped. In his strong grasp. 

He dug into your neck and searched for a weak spot. You felt his wet muscle slowly brushing against your skin. You were losing the strength to fight back, but you didn't want to fight back. A thought ran across your mind. What am i doing? No. I need to stop him.  

Placing you hand on his chest, you tried to push him away. A sharp pain shot through your wrist, he gripped both of your hands and harshly pinned them to the wall. Now you were utterly defenseless. You feel his sharp teeth hovering above your neck, able to penetrate your skin at any moment. His tongue once again gently brushed against your skin and...

"N-no stop, A-ayato." 

He firmly bit down, enjoying your whimpers and pleadings. Soon, his grasp loosened, aware that your wrists were hurt and his bite softened, as if resisting himself. Without warning, drowsiness took over you, and your knees trembled continuously. You feel your eyelids get heavier and you slowly drop to the ground. But you feel him catching you. Holding you tight and... your lips being gently pressed against.A hint of blood rested on your lips. Hearing his words, you fell into sleep.

"You're mine."

*********************************

Thank you for reading!  If anyone didn't get the oneshot hehehe

Ayato is a vampire XD 

I wonder if i should do a oneshot on all the brothers including the Mukami brothers  *shivers* 

*cough* That would be so weird... *^*

Thank you for reading~ ^^  

Plz comment and vote ~