<< Yona of the dawn >> Hak x reader

You grasped onto a nearby tree while panting heavily. Watching the bulky figure in front you enduring the endless journey. Exhausted, you continued your walking, unwilling to give up. As you trudged through the forest, the male in front of you constantly glanced back, wearing a worried emotion.

 After another 30 minutes, your vision began to blur and your legs slowly gave out. Wanting to stop here but you didn't want to drag down the team. You lifted your legs and took another step.  But to be hit by a  headache and dizziness.

 You were caught in a pair of firm arms and you opened your eyes a little, too see Hak staring at you worriedly. His hands brushed your hair away and rested on your forehead, immediately he widened his eyes. 

"(y/n), please rest" He whispered softly. 

~Time Skip~

You eyes fluttered open. You glanced around, to see a ceiling and walls around, and sitting beside you was Hak. Sensing you waking up he rested his hand on your forehead again. 

"You fever has went down."  He gave you a slight smile and sighed. 

"Now rest." He stood up. 

As you see his figure standing up and about to leave, you unexpectedly grasped the end of his shirt tightly. He turned around with a hint of red and stared at you. 

You glanced at him quickly and turned away, releasing his shirt.  Realizing what you just did. However, unexpectedly, he caught your hand and held it while sitting down. 

"I'll be with you." He tucked your hair under your ears. 

Drowsiness flooded over you and you went to sleep.