<< Tamako Love Story >> Mochizou x reader (part 2)

You stared down at your suitcase, then at the house in front of you. Still dumbfounded by the fact that you are staying at Mochizou's house for a month.

Incoming call 

You snapped out of your thoughts and dug your phone out of your pocket. 

"MOM! WHY ON EARTH AM I STAYING AT MOCHIZOU'S HOUSE?!" 

"Well your father and I are going on holidays~" 

"And you are leaving me behind...-_-"

"Yes, now go and greet Mochizou's parents for us, phone us if you have any problems ok? Bye~"

"MOM-" You sighed heavily and dragged your suitcase with you to the front of the house.

~Time skip~

Since your family were quite close with the Mochizou family, you were pretty comfortable with Mochizou. 

"I'll beat you this time." You said confidently. Clutching the controller in your hands. 

"Oh really? (y/n) I've beat you 3 times already~" He chuckled at your words. "Oh by the way, my parents will be going to a friend's house tonight. And they'll be likely to stay there because they always get drunk..." 

"Oh..." You muttered. You lifted your head and checked the time. 10:30pm. You nudged Mochizou's arm. 

"Hm?" He turned to you slowly.

"It's quite late."

"Wow...We've been playing for 3 hours." He smiled awkwardly.

"I'm going to go to sleep." You stood up slowly because of the numbness in your legs.

"Um...(y/n)..."  You turned around to see Mochizou gripping your wrist. His other hand on the nape of his neck.  His face instantly became red.

"Um... (y/n) I l..." A hint of red appeared on your cheeks as he licked his lips in anxiety. 

"I like you."

You widened your eyes in shock and ran straight for the door.

~The next day~ 

Your eyes fluttered open as the sunlight brushed against your face. You widened your eyes as you saw your surroundings but exerted a sigh when you remembered. 

Oh right...I'm at Mochizou's

You turned to your right, and lied on your side while hugging the blanket. 

Wait... why does the blanket smell so good...

Why is it so soft?

Why does it..HAVE HAIR?! 

Your eyes shot open and lying infront of you is...Mochizou.

"MOCHI-" 

You started to yell but stopped immediately when his arms wrapped you around the waist. But you managed to mutter out a word. 

"M-mochizou?" You stuttered feebly. And in response...

He unexpectedly pushed his leg between your thighs. Your face heated up instantly

"M-m-mochizou?!?! w-wait????w-w-what?!?!" You stuttered uncontrollably while you feel your entire face turn red. 

You gasped a little when his leg suddenly moved up. 

"Huh? What?" He sat up slowly while rubbing his eyes. Releasing you from his grasp. He yawned afterwards. You then darted for the door and locked yourself in the bathroom. 

Little did you know that he was sitting up. Smirking but smiling at the same time.