< < Assassination classroom> > Karma x reader *Requested*

This was a request by @Shiraii-Lita so here you go!

Approaching the teacher who leisurely sat in his chair, you tightened your grip on the verdant knife which was hid behind your back. Your right hand held a textbook. You gulped the lump in your throat as you cautiously asked him a question. 

"K-Korosensei...I-I don't understand this." 

He instantly sat up. 

"Which part (y/n)?" He asked energetically. 

You gradually handed him the textbook and at this moment you decided to strike. Swiftly, the knife exposed itself as you moved it from your back. Fiercely, you chucked the weapon, aiming at his head. 

In response, the figure in front of me flashed out of sight. Disappointingly, you exerted a sigh as each classmate also sighed hopelessly. You glanced at your knife that laid on the floor. 

Immediately, you found a steel dagger at your throat. You widened your eyes as you felt the chillness of the blade emitted onto your neck. 

"(y/n)... your attempt was not as good as what I had expected..." His voice echoed in your ears. "I've seen what you can do..." 

You stood paralyzed as the presence of him behind you lead to shivers crawling up your spine. Your breath hitched as you felt the blade closing in to your skin. Suddenly, the classroom shouted desperately in unison. 

"KOROSENSEI! YOU PROMISED NOT TO KILL ANYONE!" 

"KOROSENSEI WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?" 

The creature's laughter had you weak. Afraid. 

"Why can't I?" His cold voice made you shake.

Your heart raced furiously. The blade was so close. You could only hear your heartbeat on top of the student's yells and pleads. 

He can kill me...

The blade glided against your pale skin. Your eyes closed in incredible fear. 

...

Instantly, you found yourself in someone's arms. His scent reminded you... You found yourself panting and gasping for breath as his arms encircled your waist, hugging you tighter. 

"You just broke your promise sensei..." His cold voice rang out. 

You turned your head slightly to see a knife stabbed into Korosensei's arms and fell to the ground. 

His hand suddenly covered your eyes, as if unwillingly to show you the sight that laid in front of you. You felt another hand on your hair, gently pushing your head until your forehead rested on his shoulder. 

Suddenly, you felt the soft contact of his lips on your ears. 

"(y/n)... are you ok?" you felt his breath fan over your ears. 

"Y-Y-Yes." You stumbled over your words as your face blushed. 

Carefully you back away from him, clutching your skirt as your face heated up. 

"Sensei, you broke your promise, you just hurt (y/n)." Karma stated. 

"I actually didn't, she's unhurt, no scars or cuts." 

The creature appeared in front of you, talking cheerfully like always. 

Widening your eyes, you turned to stare at Karma as you felt his hand brush against your neck. His face expressed anxiety. 

"See? She's unharmed." Korosensei said. "I just wanted to see how you'll react Karma." 

"Huh?" The red-haired boy confusingly asked. 

"I just wanted to see how you'll react if (y/n) was in danger." His voice was full of energy. 

"In other words...it looks like we've got a couple in our classroom!" Korosensei laughed teasingly. 

You blushed terribly as every student laughed teasingly in unison. 

Glancing at the red-haired boy, he turned away and averted his attention. A tinge of red filled his cheeks.