<< Tamako Love Story >> Mochizou x reader (Part 1)

For anyone who hasn't watched this one, it's a really cute little movie so please check it out ^ ^ :)  

Well, this oneshot is more of a cute one, so if you like cuddles and things like that, you'll expect these in this oneshot~  Oh and in this one, you and the other guy live opposite each other :P

Enough of my talk and leggo~ 

*****************************

You groaned lightly as a breeze brushed against your face. Sitting up slowly, you walked towards your window and opened it, a figure was staring at you from window of the opposite house.

"Oh, Mochizou, Ohaiyo!" You smiled at the sleepy figure opposite you.

"Ohaiyo (y/n)!" A hint of red appeared on his cheeks and he smiled back. 

Suddenly Mochizou ran back to his bed and came back with something. Two paper cups with a string attached between them.(Does anyone know what this is XD) You grinned slightly, a little surprised that he still had this. 

When Mochizou and you were kids, Mochizou used to throw one of those cups into your window and you would fail to catch it. But you had fun talking to each other through the cups since it was tiring to shout across. 

He walked close to his window and threw it towards you. You held out your hands to catch it but it ended up knocking you on the head and you fell down. You crawled up and grabbed the cup while glimpsing Mochizou chuckling at your clumsiness. You held up your cup and put it against your ears while he talked into the other one. 

"When are you actually going to catch the cup for once?" 

"Hehe..." 

"Um...(y/n) I've got something to tell you..."

"Hmmm?"

"I..."  

You look across and sees him blushing incredibly.

"What?"

"I-I...do you want to walk to school together?" 

"Sure." You glanced at him again and sees him sighing. Looking disappointed. 

You threw the cup back and prepared yourself.You walked back to your bed and checked the time. 7am. You slapped your cheeks to wake yourself up and you silently muttered to yourself. 

"Come one (y/n), we've got school today, let's not sleep again like last time." 

After your preparation for school, you hurriedly put on your shoes, a piece of bread in your mouth and you managed to shout. 

"MOM! I'M GOING!" 

"(y/n)! After school go to Mochizou's house! You're going to stay there for a month!"

"WHAT?!" You were about to rush outside but stopped. 

"W-WAIT W-WHY??"" 

"I'll call you when you come back from school and tell you! Now go!" 

You stumbled into your door and ran outside to see Mochizou leaning against a wall waiting for you. 

"Oh (y/n)," 

Your face heated up for a second and you didn't watch where you were going, you were about to fall. 

"(y/n)!" 

You hesitantly opened your eyes and blinked a few times. His face was so close to yours. You could feel his breathing. He caught you in his arms. Now you were blushing as red as a tomato. 

"Be careful (y/n),"

You couldn't move because your legs were weak and you were shocked that you were in this...position. Your thigh between his legs. And your body was against his. You glimpse a hint of red on his cheeks.

You slightly nodded. 

"Oh, and you are staying at my house right?" 

******************

Sorry for the boring part 1   T_T  I couldn't think of much...haha... anyway, part 2 will be out soon. :P

Thank you~