<< Kaichou wa maid-sama >> Usui x reader~

You exerted a long sigh and rubbed your waist. The amount of work was getting to you. Glaring viciously at the guy sitting at a table comfortably, you flinched. 

Stupid Usui 

"(y/n)!! is he your boyfriend?? he's so cute!"  Your manager said. 

"W-what?" you gave Usui a disgusted look.

"He keeps staring at you though?" 

"More like a stalker."  

(thoughts) What the heck does he want, even at my work place. Is bothering me at school not enough?

You gave him a death stare and turned away. 

~time skip all the boring stuff~

Carrying the numerous piles of rubbish to the compost bin, you flinched again when you saw Usui leaning against the wall. He turned and looked at you.

"Oh you finished work?" 

You bent down and hurriedly placed the bag of rubbish on the ground and was ignoring him.

"Nice view" He smirked.

You gave him a confused glare and realised you were wearing a skirt. 

"YOU PERVERT!" 

"WHATDOYOUWANT." You replied fastly and was going to go home when he grabbed your wrist. 

He stared into your eyes and leaned in as if he going to say something deep. You gulped and listened. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"You're flashing right now." 

You insanely panicked and checked your skirt. 

"WHERE DA HELL. IF YOU TELL ANYBODY ABOUT THIS I WILL KIL-"

(Thoughts) W-W-Wait  W-Wait  ..... Wait.... i don't see any... Did he just!?

You glimpse him chuckling to himself and resisting to laugh

"You-r reaction!" 

"PERVERT!"  You slapped his arm and walked away while he followed you, still laughing. 

"S-sorry." He still laughed.  

He gripped your hand and pulled you into a hug. You tried to wiggle out but he just tightened the hug "Sorry"  He muttered. You hesitated. 

"HAHAHAHAH" "BUT YOUR REAC-CTION!"  He burst into a hysterical laugh. 

"PERVERT!!!" You punched him hard. 

Which one should i do next~

Comment and vote~