Time Flies

Weeks passed and soon we were halfway through the school year. We began developing feelings for each other. Every day after school, I had to go to work. Tommy would walk there with me. As we began to grow closer to each other, he began to reach for my hand. I was aware that he was doing so, but because I liked him as well, I let him reach for my hand. I began to tell him how much I thought of him while I was in class. He began to do the same to me. I felt like we had so much in common with our powers, the place we got sent to when we were little, and so much more. He told me he felt safe with me and I knew what he was talking about.

"I have no idea what you are talking about Tommy..." I stopped when his face was near to mine. He grabbed both my hands and starred at me.

"You know what I'm talking about. We haven't known each other for very long, but I feel like you've known me forever. And that feels..." he sighed, "really good."

I laughed a little, and so did he. After staring at each other for about 30 seconds, he turned his head away from me. I grabbed his face and kissed him. I ran my fingers through his dirty blonde hair, but I pulled away quickly after realizing what I had done.

"Okay" he said, "that felt pretty good too." He rested his hand on my shoulder and we laughed about it for a bit before doing our homework.

A little while later around ten o'clock, Tommy went to his room across the hall and went to bed. I fell asleep somewhere around midnight. The next morning around 8:30, I woke up and I noticed that I couldn't use my powers. Huh that's weird. Afterwords I decided to let it go and go downstairs for breakfast. I sat at the table with Tommy, Erica and Taylor, and began to eat the pancakes that were sitting on the table, piping hot, with steam coming off of them. Tommy began to reach for my hand that was sitting on the table close to his hand. He grabbed my hand and pulled me in so I was sitting closer basically right next to him. He lightly kissed my cheek, Erica and Taylor didn't notice him kiss me. Thank the Norse gods of Asgard.

"Je t'aime." He said softly.

"Je t'aime aussi." I replied with a mouthful of pancakes, laughing slightly, and holding his hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------

(For those of you who don't know French 'je t'aime' means 'I love you', and 'aussi' means 'too'.)