My Decision

It was around 3 am. I was trying so hard to sleep. But obviously I failed. So I just laid there on my bed, and listened to music. Some hours later I got out of bed, it was now around 7:30 am. Wow time really flies when you are doing absolutely nothing. I walked down the stairs & was thinking about what I wanted to do to avoid telling Erica about how I said yes, and decided to help them with my so called dad, but I knew he would find a way to find me, he always does that under-the-radar stuff. But I had bigger things to worry about. Tommy. How will he react to my decision? Did he hear me? No, how could he, I was outside and he was inside. Right? How will I tell Erica? What will I tell her? What's the point of contacting Erica and telling her about MY choice to go see my father? Would everything go well, or would I have to be sitting somewhere hoping that all heck won't break loose once I tell her.

By now it's like 9:30 so I grabbed my phone and texted Tommy telling him to meet me outside the café because we needed to talk. And as always Tommy calls me freaking out asking if something is wrong and starts panicking and screaming at his roommate to help him find his keys in the apartment and I'm sitting on the couch laughing as my boyfriend is about to pass out. I'm such a great girlfriend.

"Tommy, calm down. Nothing is wrong, I just need to talk to you about something. And before you go assuming anything, no I am not breaking up with you. Just meet me at the cafe in 10 minutes." Still laughing and now at the point of crying, I manage to get him calmed down and agree with me. We meet and I tell him that I am going to see and help my father, and Tommy chokes slightly and spits out his coffee, he still drinks it even though he knows I don't like the taste of it, then he'll try to kiss me after he drinks it but I squirm away from him. After a brief discussion he agrees, so now the fun trip of meeting with Erica. Taylor and Tommy tagging along with us, we head off to see my father... yaayyy. Well I'm pretty sure that this'll be a long trip for nothin. That is if I don't regret my decision halfway there.