Pink

[A/N: SORRY FOR THE LATE PUBLISH, BUT HERE IT IS!! ENJOY]  

One month flew by, and [Y/N] and Kuroo grew closer. Every day, Kuroo would stop by her class to talk to Kenma, but without fail, he would always end up talking to her as well. And sometimes after school when they have practice, Sakura would convince [Y/N] to watch with her, claiming she was "too lonely". And after practice, Kuroo would walk home with Kenma and [Y/N]. And although it was difficult for [Y/N] to suddenly adapt to these circumstances, now that her point of view from her eyes is less dull, she didn't really mind the changes. 'Maybe I could finally be a normal person.' She constantly thought about. Although her vocabulary of colours didn't increase, she was already satisfied with the colours she could already see. 

  "Hey [L/N]-chan," Kuroo turned his head to look at her. The two of them were going home together after their practice ended. Kenma had to run an errand to find the latest game of something so he couldn't be the third wheel with them, at least, that's what he felt while being with them, not that he mind. "Do you have a valentine?"

  "Huh? No, why?" Her head cocked up to face the bed hair boy.

  "Uh, nothing. Just asking. You know, since Valentines Day's tomorrow."

  "Then, do you have a valentine?"

  The male beside her stared blankly at the road ahead, thinking about her question. He then looked at her and with a small smirk he said, "Yeah, I actually do."

  Since the poor [Y/N] literally had no experience with love, be it friends or family, she just dismissed his answer with a small "oh", not caring who his valentine was.

  They chatted for a small while before they reached [Y/N]'s house. Kuroo bid her a goodbye and went his separate way. Before [Y/N] entered her house, she looked at the sky again. It was grey, "The sky must be another colour." She muttered to herself. She entered her house and took a quick shower before cooking herself dinner. As she passed by her mother's room, she noticed there was someone inside. "Mo-- Ayumu," [Y/N] peered into the room. She couldn't call her "Mother". She just couldn't. Although instincts for having a parent told her to say it, her mother didn't deserve it. She was too much of a slut that she didn't deserve to be called that by her own child.

  [Y/N] heard a small groan coming from the bed. She stepped further into the room and turned the lights on. "Ugh, the light! It's too bright!" A woman with only her bra and underwear covering her body waved her hands everywhere as she tried to cover her eyes.

  "Get up. Dinner's ready, Ayumu." [Y/N] spoke in a harsh, cold voice. Honestly, she would abandon her if she could. Never give any damn about her. Forget about her. But her lack of colours always reminded her who made that possible. And thus, the lone child could never go a day without thinking of who took away her colours. [Y/N] scanned the room. Boxes of condoms, clothes everywhere. Wow, what a model.

  "Ah, you stupid child. I'm not hungry. Go away. You're not my mom. I don't take orders from you." Her mother hugged the pillow nearest to her and shoo-ed [Y/N] away. With a heavy sigh, [Y/N] left the room, turning the lights off again. Well, that destroyed her entire mood.

 'Valentines Day is tomorrow and Sakura might be busy with Lev. Kuroo's most likely gonna receive thousands of chocolates. And Kenma... Does he even like chocolates?' She thought while lying in bed after her dinner. "Ah, I'm gonna be alone again." She groaned. But a small curve was visible on her lips. Her ceiling was painted light blue, her favourite colour. It was still slightly shocking at times, but [Y/N] was now comfortable with seeing all these colours. She turned her head over to her open cabinet. She could spot a few red and yellow here and there, the rest were dull. But that's okay. She didn't mind the absence of colours. As long as she could see a few of them now, it's better than nothing.