Ext3ned St0ry

((What happens after Colourless; a sequel basically. Please, please watch the video! You'll know who the characters in the video portray in this chapter))

"Her heart was broken. But he was always there for her. She just didn't know."

  Kuroo was walking back home the same day when he saw Kenma sitting on the steps of his front door. It was past six and he already gave his goodbye kiss to his new girlfriend, Sakura, before parting ways and heading home. When Kuroo made eye contact with him, the first thing that came out of his mouth was an apology. After all, he knew. He knew that Kenma wanted him and [Y/N] to start over a new leaf and be friends again, but all Kuroo did today was kiss her only friend and claim her as his. He thought Kenma was angry with him again, but all he did was let out a sigh.

  "You... won't stop lying, won't you? Not now, not tomorrow, not ever." Kenma said in a sad tone.

  "...I don't think so."

  Kenma let out another sigh, "I really don't understand you," He got up and walked past Kuroo for a bit before turning around to face him again. "You chose to spend your entire life with Sakura-san and still not able to see colours instead of being friends with [Y/N] and being able to--"

  "I know, I know," Kuroo had to butt in. "But," His face spread guilt all over like bread on butter. "I don't know... I mean, yeah, I'm worried about [Y/N] and what'll happen but she's not my business anymore. Sakura-chan is. But that doesn't mean I'm not worried about her."

  "Worried about?" Kenma's eyes slightly widened.

  "You know, [Y/N] getting a partner. I'm not hers so like..." he dragged the last word.

  "Ah, that," Kenma let out a small laugh. "You don't have to worry about that." He showed him a small smile.

  "What? Why?" Now it was Kuroo's turn to widen his eyes.

  "Uh, you see..."

  Seconds after [Y/N] saw Sakura and Kuroo kissing, she stealthily made her way out of the school and to the nearest playground. They didn't end up noticing her so she was slight, just slightly, relieved. But the more steps she took, the heavier the journey became. Her chest was churning with flames and she felt herself being dragged down to a black hole. Her legs, though they were still moving, felt controlled and were forced to walk in a direction. Her eyes were blank as strands of her loose hair were caught on her face. But they didn't bother [Y/N]. Nothing did. 'I'm too late...' She constantly thought.

  When she reached the playground, her entire body was drained. Her legs could only go a certain distance from now and her body felt like collapsing at any given time. [Y/N] found a nearby swing and let her body weight take over as she plopped down onto the swing. Her head was hanging as she stared at the sky. It still looked plain. 'Never changing, I guess.' Her hands that wrapped around the chains of the swing were red and sweaty, but [Y/N] couldn't let go. She felt it was all her fault and that none of it would've happened if only she...

  Minutes passed, and soon hours did as well.

  [Y/N] still sat on the swing as she swayed her body back and forth in rhythm. Her eyes were dead and her mouth was slightly hanging. Her head felt pulled by gravity and couldn't lift her face. She just swung on the lonely swing, all alone. She felt her body completely consumed by nothing but that pitch black feeling enveloping her entire being. It was corrosive, it was explosive. But it was internal, and only [Y/N] knew about it, so nothing could be done.

  "[Y/N]?" A familiar voice called out to her.

  [Y/N] didn't respond, but instead lifted her head up and stared at the one who called her. Her eyes were droopy, so she didn't care about how the person thought of her as. "What?" She tried to answer back, but her raspiness and sore throat gave her a little struggle. Nevertheless, it made the person who called her feel a bit relaxed. When [Y/N] looked up and focused, she realized who it was. And her mouth gaped while she sat in shock.