Black

Black? Is that even a colour? How odd. We know Blue, Red, and Pink are colours. But what about Black and White? Can [Y/N] even "earn" to see black, like the rest of the colours? Wasn't Black already part of her monotone world? So why was the title "Black"? Well, that, dear audience, is something you need to read to find out.

  The following day arrived, and [Y/N] was talking to Sakura during lunchtime. Her desk still had scratches here and there, her body too. But she just told Sakura that it she just had a terrible fall, not talking about her "fight" with Ale at all. Sakura trusted that [Y/N] was telling the truth, so she dismissed that topic. But for some reason, Sakura seemed quite grumpy and was more fidgety than usual. [Y/N] asked what's wrong, but Sakura just replied,

  "Argh, it's nothing. Just had a HORRIBLE day yesterday. Totally had nothing to do with me and Lev. God."

  'Ah, so it's about their relationship.' [Y/N] rested her head on her hand that was using her elbow to support the weight. "You broke up with him?"

  "No! It was him! Not me! God, [Y/N], why'd you suspect me?!" She replied quite harshly.

  'Sometimes it's so easy to get her to speak, haha.' [Y/N] thought.

  "He thought I was over-protective of him, and that I didn't give him the privacy he deserved, but what can I do? He's a tall underclassman who has a lot of girls chasing after him! Why wouldn't I be insecure? You have any idea how worried I feel every night that he might cheat on me?! And then..." She continued to rant her problems to her, and [Y/N] must admit, it's the first time she's seen Sakura this angry over something as stupid as Lev. But, [Y/N] guessed Sakura just thought things would've worked out between her and Lev.

  'Oh yeah, I haven't seen Kuroo around. Is he still sick?' [Y/N] quickly scanned the classroom in hope for Kuroo to be seen. But she couldn't see any guy with bed hair. She even glanced at Kenma, but he was busy with his game. [Y/N] thought Kuroo might've still been sick, so she refocused her attention to Sakura's rants.

  The days passed by even more, but nothing special happened. Kuroo still didn't drop by her classroom like he'd usually do, and even when [Y/N] went over to the gym, he was always too busy with volleyball that Kenma asked her to go home alone. And, while [Y/N] probably anticipated it to happen, she felt quite... lonely. Maybe it's because he always spent time with her that she's forgotten what it was like to be lonely. Kuroo went back to talking to Kenma, but never to [Y/N]. Very soon, [Y/N] got really worried and asked Kenma if she did something wrong. But Kenma just shrugged and said he didn't know either. But he did say that it wasn't her fault, and that she should just give him time.

  "Kuroo."

  "Yeah?"

  "Why aren't you talking to [Y/N]?" The two were practicing on their own one day, and Kenma thought it was the appropriate time to bring up that topic. He was going to toss him a spike, but he gripped onto the ball and refused to toss.

  "Huh? What're you talking about?"

  "..." Kenma let out a small sigh before saying, "You know what I'm talking about."

  "Uhm, you know, maybe she needs space? I saw that she had bruises on her body and I thought she needed space for her to cool."

  "Kuroo, that was a month ago. She's all better now." Kenma narrowed his eyes towards him.

  "Oh, that so? Then... I think she doesn't miss me. She has you, remember? You two are awfully close to each other, right?" He almost cringed.

  "...You're not serious, are you?"

  "What? You asked me why I'm not talking to her and that's my answer. She's probably having fun with Sakura and you, and Lev. You don't need me, right?"