1:Distant Relative

New story... AGAIN.

"Alright mina! After you're done collecting the balls, be sure to mop the floor okay?" Riko ordered the team as they all replied with a 'hai'. She left the gym after collecting her things and made her way when Tetsuya suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Ano, coach..." Tetsuya said giving his coach a mini heart attack.

"Gahh!!" she stepped away from him. "Stop doing that!!"

"Stop doing what?" Tetsuya asked confused. Riko sighed. "Nevermind, what is it?" she asked.

"Well, I have to pick up someone on my way home and... I've been cleaning the gym for a whole straight week now. I wondering if it's okay if I go home early..." Tetsuya requested as Riko looked at with a  questioning look.

"Really?" she smiled playfully at him. "Is it your girlfriend?" she teased but Tetsuya's face remained blunt.

"No coach, it's just a distant relative of mine..." he replied frowning. Riko giggled and waved him off. "Okay, fine, fine, go pick up your "relative"" she smirked at him. He sweat dropped and muttered a thank you to her and made his way to change clothes.

As soon as he was gone, the players were suspicious about this "relative" he was going to pick up. "Hey, let's stalk Kuroko-kun!" Riko suggested with an evil smile.

"Ehhh?!?!??!" the players looked at her like she was a crazy person.

"C'mon! Let's just follow him if you don't follow me then--" She gave a too happy smile. "I'm going to make your training a living hell everyday" she said with an evil aura surrounding her.

"SO SCARY!!!" the players thought and nodded their heads at her.

After Tetsuya finished changing, he gathered his things and made his way to the station. Little did he know that the Seirin team was on his tail as the peeked over when he passed by a wall. They watched him in front of the station as he checked his watch letting the team wait for him impatiently.

"What are we waiting for anywya?!" Taiga complained annoyed.

"Urusai!" Riko slapped his head with a paper fan and glared at him.

"Where did you get that?!" he shouted rubbing his head in pain.

"I said shut up!" she slapped him again as Kiyoshi shushed them, who was attentively watching Tetsuya when a brunette girl suddenly arrived. "There she is!!! His girlfriend!!!" they exclaimed dropping their jaws.

They looked at the girl who had long brown hair, and brown eyes who approached their teammate. They couldn't hear their conversation and just saw the girl sheepishly smile at Tetsuya making them blush a little and comment on her cute face. "KAWAII!" they chorused only to receive a slap from their coach.

"Urusai! Focus on them you idiots!!!" she scolded and turn her attention on the girl who just arrived. 'I wonder who she is...' she thought.

The brunette and Tetsuya started to walk as Riko snapped and dragged Hyuuga and Kiyoshi with her. They saw the two turn to a corner and tiptoed behind their trail.

Meanwhile at Tetsuya's...

"Uh" Tetsuya stopped on his tracks and turned around. The girl he was with stopped and looked at him. "What is it, Tetsuya?" she asked and looked where he was looking. "Is something...wrong?"

Tetsuya shook his head. "Nothing... it's just... I'm felt that someone's stalking us" he answered.

"Ehhh??? Why would anyone stalk us anyway??" The girl whined thinking about it. "Unless, there's this girl whose obsessed with you... do you got a lover on your tail?" Tetsuya sweat dropped.

"Not that I know of... no" he replied bluntly. "Let's continue walking"

"Hai" The girl smiled as she continued walking making the Seirin team move to. Tetsuy was already hearing their footsteps and became aware they are indeed stalking them. His eyes turned to a line and thought. 'What's their problem??T_T'

"Tsukiko" he called revealing the girl's name. She turned to him and tilted her head waiting for Tetsuya's answer. This gesture made the guys squeal more. "KUROKO'S SO LUCKY TO HAVE HER!!!"

"Is it okay if we eat dinner at a fast food? I forgot to shop groceries for dinner later..." Tetsuya replied as Tsukiko nodded her head. "It's fine" she said and looked up the sky.

They arrived at the Maji Burger and ordered their meals. The team had a large table behind Tetsuya and Tsukiko's. 'It's definitely them T_T' he thought. "Um, Tsukiko"

"Yeah?"

"Excuse me, I'll just go to the bathroom" he excused himself and disappeared. The team watched him leave and as soon as he passed by, they covered themselves with newspapers and fixed their fake mustaches. 'What a lame disguise T_T' Tetsuya commented.

As soon as he left, the players started discussing if they should talk to Tsukiko or not. After all, Tetsuya's like their brother they said. And they have to make sure she's dating the right girl they said. And the boys think she's perfect for him they said and receive a slap from Riko again.

"Fine, Kagami should be the on asking her!" Riko decided, slapping her hand on the table.

"What?! Why me?!" Taiga shouted pointing at himself.

"Because you're the closest one to Kuroko!" Shinji whispered to him.

"Yeah, and you're classmates after all!" Izuki added.

"What?! No!" he protested. "I don't even know her!!!"

"It's Tsukiko..." Kiyoshi whispered. "Tsu-ki-ko" he said syllable by syllable.

"I know that! I meant I don't know her personally!" Taiga yelled, his fist colliding with the table.

"Well this table's noisy" They heard a girl speak and turned to see Tsukiko standing in front of their table while drinking a chocolate milk shake.

"Ehhh!! Tsukiko!!!" they exclaimed. She flinched at the loudness of their voice and rubbed her ear with her pinky finger. "Yeah, how do you know my name exactly?" she raised an eyebrow. The whole team started to sweat bullets and thought of an explanation.

"You see your boyfriend Kuroko--" "Boyfriend?" Riko was cut off when Tetsuya suddenly arrived, and stared at them. "KUROKO'S HERE!!!" they all exclaimed.

"What do you mean boyfriend?" Tsukiko sneered. "He's my relative! or rather cousin" there was a short pause...

.

.

.

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?!?!?!?!"

"I told you already, didn't I coach?" Tetsuya cocked an eyebrow. She sweated bullets and muttered a sorry to him. "Gomen KUROKO!"

Tsukiko sighed and looked over to her relative and crossed her arms. "So this is the basketball team you were telling me about?" Tetsuya nodded. She smiled and turned back to the team.

"Konnichiwa! I'm Tsukiko Satoshi!" she introduce herself. "I'm at the same year as my COUSIN not boyfriend and I'm going to attend Seirin this upcoming second year! I hope we all get along!" she finished with a bow.

They were all speechless as she lifted her head and smiled. "KAWAII!" they exclaimed and received another slap from Riko again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one is up! :) Tell me what you think guys!! :D