25: Plans

"Aomine! Aomine!" Tsukiko called after "her guy" as he continued walking not even looking at her.

She stopped him by standing in front of him while giving him a pout. "Are you still mad about yesterday?" he answered a huff and looked away. Tsukiko sweat dropped and thought how childish the raven blue haired is.

"Look, I'm sorry, alright?" he peeked at her as she gave him that begging moe look putting perverted thoughts in his head as he covered her face.

"N-No! Stop that!" he exclaimed.

"Stop what?" she wondered taking his hand in hers. He blushed and looked away. "My mind isn't that pure you know..." he trailed off.

Tsukiko understood what he meant and blushed and was followed by a smack at the head. "I warned you!"

"Whatever." Tsukiko huffed, looking away.

They stood there, their faces looking away from each other as an awkward silence drawled between them. Two heads peeked at the corner seeing the two having a LQ.

"Eh? A lover's quarrel?" Aya whined, looking worriedly at the two.

"Why are they fighting, Momoi-chan?" Aya asked Satsuki who was also spying at the two. "Eh, maybe they... I don't know" Satsuki shrugged and looked back. She suddenly thought of something and looked at Aya. "Aya-chan, I have an idea!" she beamed as Aya looked at her with a questioning look. "What is it, Momoi-chan?" Satsuki smiled and pulled Aya with her. "I'll tell you on the way!"

"Fine, I guess I'll head over to my room to rest" Daiki announced and took a step forward. He glanced at her then smiled. "You should too, so I won't get disappointed when I battle you again" Tsukiko raised an eyebrow and told him. "Stop stealing my lines Aomine, you know I'm supposed to say that to you" Daiki frowned at her and occured an awkward silence again... and they laughed between themselves. "Sure, c'mon let's walk together" he said and she nodded as they made their way to their rooms since it was on the same floor.

"Really?" Satsuki smiled after getting allowed to take a break for the day, and go out to the mall with her old friends. The GoM. "Aya-chan, let's go!" she pulled Aya into their room. Since they moved to different training camps, Satsuki and Aya had been roommates, and Riko's been roommates with the other female coach of yosen, leaving Tsukiko roommates with her cousin. "Where are we going, Momoi-chan?"

"We're going to go out today!" Satsuki replied excitedly as Aya frowned. "But, Momoi-chan, I don't want to, I'm too tired and I have plans with Aka-kun. We'll spend the day with him just playing Shogi and relaxing...-^-" Aya whined not having the energy to go out. Satsuki put her hands on her hips and faced her. "No! We're not doing this for us but..." Satsuki leaned closer to Aya's ear and whispered. "We're going to make the first ever Daikiko date!" with that Aya shrieked and started to fangirl about the two and heard a knock at the door. "Aya?"

"Aka-kun! Daikiko's going to have a date!" Aya threw Akashi a hug, crushing him in her arms.

"Not that plan again" Akashi face palmed. "Don't you think you're overusing that strategy, Momoi?" Satsuki flinched and looked away. "I don't know what you're talking about..." she trailed off, acting innocent. "Yeah right, let's go to someplace and leave those two lover birds so they could have a date strategy, doesn't ring a bell?" Akashi raised an eyebrow. Satsuki flinched with a gulp. "GOMENASAI AKASHI-KUN!"

"I should've known" the red head sighed and glanced at Aya.

"What are you talking about, Aka-kun?"

'It's been years and she still hasn't figure out it yet, oh god'

"Nothing, I'll go now, I'm just checking up on you"

"Oh, Akashi-kun, be ready in an hour, we'll be going to the mall today!!^_^" Satsuki told Akashi cheerfully, wanting to proceed with the plan she came up with.

"Whatever" Akashi grumbled, and left the room. Aya faced Satsuki and gaved her a high five.

"See you at dinner then" Aomine waved goodbye at the bruenette as she nodded and closed the door when he left. She collapsed on the bed with her eyes closed and opened it staring at the double decker bed above her. Her heart was beating so fast that she hold onto her chest and smiled at the thought of her crush. 'Aomine's got my heart beating more than when I play basketball' she smiled to herself and lay down on her right. "Tsukiko-san" Tsukiko flinched hearing a calm voice call her but it was more of a whisper. She glanced up to the bed and saw Emiko peeking down at her, with her icy blue eyes staring down at her cousin. "E-Emiko, how long have you been staring there?" she asked.

"Not long" Emiko replied with a monotone voice and went down from the bed as Tsukiko sat up letting the bluenette sit beside her. "Tell me, is Aomine-senpai your boyfriend now?" Emiko tilted her head to the side with her question making her cousin blush. "W-Why are you asking me that?! I-I, I don't know! All I know is we like each other!" she gushed covering her face. "You never changed Tsukiko-san, you always cover your face when you blush about your crush" Emiko mentioned. "Doesn't matter! Anyway, even if we did like each other, we won't be considered as a couple if a guy didn't ask the girl to be his girlfriend!" Tsukiko explained crossing her arms as if she knows everything about dating. "But why didn't he ask you that?"

"HOW THE HECK SHOULD I KNOW?"

"Hmm..." Emiko thought. "Whatever happens Tsukiko-san, if he ever hurt you, don't hesitate to tell me. I'll beat the crap out of him, alright?" she told her as Tsukiko smiled sheepishly at her. "Sure... but how are you going to beat him exactly? I mean you're way smaller than him" Tsukiok said. "I'm capable of doing that..." Emiko replied and tried flexing her arms showing her imaginary muscles. "Look at these guns"

"I don't see any!!!"

"Emi-chan! Tsuneko!" Aya barged in the almost sister's room with a big smile on her face. "Please go get dressed and get ready in an hour!" she reminded in a gleeful way. "Huh? How come?" Tsukiko asked the purple head. "We'll be going to the mall today!" Aya answered. "Eh? But I want to stay here for the rest of the day...." Tsukiko whined with a frown. "No buts! All of the GoM and you two would be going! No protests!" Aya demanded and left the room. "Man, what's up with her?" Tsukiko wondered, feeling weirded out by Aya again. "Well, better take a shower, do you want to go ahead, Emiko?" Tsukiko looked to her left to see an empty spot. Emiko had gone already to the bathroom. "How does she do it?!"

--------------------------------------

OMG I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG LONG LONG WHILE :( It's because of school :'( but i'll try to update tomorrow! hope you enjoy this even though there isn't much... but the next chapter is my payback to you guys... :) :) haha, i wont mention any spoilers here... just get ready for the kawaiiness feels for the next chapter... :D

and also pls take a look at my new 'Free!' fanfic! :) :) lol, it's my first time writing a fan fic in that anime... idk if its okay .-.