The Hooded Monster

As soon as the female brunette caught sight of mysterious guy in a hoodie, her mind wondered who he was and why he was here. She also felt a bit nervous knowing that he could barge into their home like that. Who was he? Why was here? What’s his purpose in coming here?

“Who are you…?” she stepped back wearily, her big yellowish brown eyes staring at him, like he was some stranger.

But he wasn’t.

He slowly removed his hood jacket, completely revealing his face, as her eyes narrowed surprised at the person in front of her.

“Long time no see, Tsukiko…” he spoke, with a soft tone and stared at her eyes widened half-sister. She stiffened; don’t know what to say at the moment. “T-Takuya…?” was the only think she said and heard someone panting from behind.

Kagami was walking around the fields, while his friends enjoy the nature surrounding them. Momoi had dragged Tetsuya to flowers to make a romantic atmosphere for them. Murasakibara’s just staring down at the flowers as he ate, even though they just had lunch. Kise annoying Midorima, while trying to convince him to walk with him around the fields. And the couple with them, just sitting under a big tree, Akashi lying on Aya’s lap as she enjoyed the breeze while admiring the flowers.

“Hmm” Kagami squatted in front of a blue flower and picked it. “You’re not supposed to do that” a voice made him fell on the floor as he looked up to see Emiko staring down at him with a blunt expression. “It’s still not fully grown yet, see?” she bend her legs so she was as the same height as Kagami.

“Eh? You’re right…” he just agreed and an awkward silence followed. “Here” he gave the small blue flower to her.

“Why are you giving it to me?” she asked, after her unnoticeable flinch. “Just take it” Kagami said, not looking at her. Emiko stared at it for a while and took it from him.

“A-Arigatou” she gushed closing her eyes and turned her back at him.

Kagami looked at her after standing up and sighed. “It reminded me of you” Emiko flinched, and then her cheeks started to flush.

“It was small, and blue, and…” he paused with a smile. “And sorta cute because of it’s size”

“Kagami-senpai” Emiko snapped and faced him with a pout. “Please stop uttering lies to me”

“HUH?” Kagami looked at her dumbfounded. “It’s nothing” she pushed it away shutting her eyes then walked away. “What’s up with her?”

As soon as Jeremy calmed down with his cursing at his Japanese friend, he finally calm down and let out a deep sigh. Aomine watched him and sweat drop, weirded by his actions.  ‘What a weirdo’ he thought, with a weird look. He cleared his throat. “So, what address did he text you?” he quizzed, putting his hand on his hip. “Oh!” Jeremy remembered and pulled out his phone. “Here” he showed it to Aomine.

“Hmm, block 19, building 4” (a/n: I made it up .-.) Aomine read, and looked at the building just beside him. He saw a platelet just displayed at the wall. “Isn’t this it?” he pointed and Jeremy glanced at it.

“Oh you’re right!” the American beamed and hugged Aomine. (a/n: YAOI MOMENT) “Thank you so much, Daiki!” Aomine looked at him annoyingly and pushed him away. “Get away from me” he sneered causing the blonde to pout.

“You’re so grumpy, Daiki!” he pouted.

“Shut up! Just go get that teammate of yours already! I don’t want Tsukiko--” Aomine stopped talking as he realizes, Tsukiko was also in the building. His eyes narrowed as he quickly climbed up the gate, leaving a confused Jeremy outside.