10: We Arrived

Tsukiko's POV

"Tsukiko-san, are you done already?" Emiko appeared in my bedroom while I packed my stuff for the training. We're leaving today and I'm so pumped up! This is my first time to join a team and already playing in the international competition! How lucky am I!

Well when I was still in my province, we only get to play with other towns, or gangs who want to challenge us in basketball. I was the youngest and only girl player there, but I still managed to chase after the guys' pace.

"Tsukiko-san?" Emiko called me again.

"Yeah!" I smiled, and couldn't contain my excitement. I finished packing all my stuff and zip my bag shut. I slung it around my shoulders and followed Emiko downstairs where Tetsuya was already waiting for us.

I saw Nigou in his bag that was staring at me with its big blue eyes and barked. "Oh hey Nigou, you're coming with us too huh?" I placed my palms on my knees bending down and pat him on the head.

"Well there's no one to take care of him at home, so I decided to bring him with us," Tetsuya said as I nodded.

We exited the house and Tetsuya locked the door before we walked off to Seirin. Kagami happened to pass by our route so we decided to walk to school together.

"Ne, who do you think will the 2 other schools be?" Emiko asked, striking a conversation.

"What do you mean, Emiko?" Tetsuya responded his sister's question with a question too.

"Well, I'm pretty sure 5 out of the 8 schools picked to compete, are the schools of the Genration of Miracles" Emiko started off. "Plus, Seirin was picked too, so I was wondering the 2 schools left in the spot to compete," she finished as we all nodded understanding her.

"Hm, maybe that school Kirisaki Daichi," Kagami suddenly mentioned. Even though I don't know that schools they're mentioning, I asked Kagami how strong the school he mentioned. "Is the team good?" I asked. "Kirisaki Daichi I mean."

"Yeah, I guess you could say that," Kagami replied lazily. "But I don't think they're that good without their dirty tricks."

"What do you mean dirty tricks?" I questioned.

"We're here," Kagami didn't managed to answer my questions since we already arrived at Seirin. And just in time too. We saw the bus already loading our players, and Hyuuga-san and Riko-san were waiting for us just outside at the school entrance.

"There you four are, just in time," Riko-san smiled at us. "Ikuzu, we'll be leaving," with that, she and Hyuuga-san proceeded to enter the bus, with the four of us at their tail.

TIMESKIP 

We arrived at our so called training camp, and the bus parked just outside the gate separating us from the buildings. We got off the vehicle and saw Kise and Satsuki exit the gates and ran towards our direction.

"Kurokocchi!" Kise greeted with his too happy smile.

"Which one?" Emiko and Tetsuya chorused, both of their head tilting to the side.

"Both of you!" Kise cheered and pulled them both into a bear hug.

"Tetsu-kun!" Satsuki was the next one to hug Tetsuya. I don't know if it was on purpose or not, but I think she was shoving Tetsuya's face onto her large breast. What the hell?

"Oi Tsukiko, stop spacing around, let's go inside," Kagami snapped me out of my thoughts as I followed him entering the gate. There was a big quadrangle before the building, and a platform in front. Six schools were already lined up, with us the 7th, and was still waiting for the 8th to arrive.