To the Province... and an old family inn?

“Are you okay now?” Aomine asked Tsukiko as he sat beside her bed and leaned closer and put his hand on her forehead.

Tsukiko nodded and smiled. “I just need some rest” Aomine sighed then smiled at her. “Better go get some then” he started stroking her hair as she felt sleepy.

“But you just got here” she pouted.

“Yeah, to visit, not to let your fever worsen, c’mon go to sleep” he said.

“Is it okay if you stay until I fall asleep?” she requested with a sparkling brown eyes. Aomine smiled at her and patted her head. “Just sleep” he said making her cheer. “I’ll take that as a yes!”

Tsukiko lied down on her bed and started to drift off to sleep as Aomine watched her droopy eye lids collapse. After she fell asleep, Aomine stood up until someone spoke from behind. “Tell me the truth; are you two dating already or what?”

He turned around to see Akashi standing at the door. “Have you been watching us?”

“Came here to check on you two; too make sure you’re not taking advantage of his sickness” Akashi crossed his arms.

“Do you really think I’m that much of a perv?!” Aomine exclaimed then sighed seeing it’s useless just by looking at Akashi’s straight face. “Let’s just let her rest” they left the room closing the door behind them.

“And when do you plan on asking her to be your girlfriend?” Akashi inquired folding his arms. Aomine flinched and slowly looked at him with a smirk. “About that…”

“What?” Akashi raised his eyebrow suspiciously.

“I need your help”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“C’mon guys, don’t look all sentimental, it’s just for the summer” Tsukiko smiled at her friends who went to the station to deliver her there. It was already summer as like she said, she has to go back to her province and spend her whole summer there. “I’ll be back”

“But Tsuneko, we’re supposed to spend our summer together!” Momoi cried and hugged her.

“Don’t cry Momoi” Tsukiko gave her a weird look and patted her head.

“We don’t want to parted away from you!” Aya whined and hugged her too. Tsukiko sweat dropped.

“Don’t be too dramatic you two” she said and pulled away. “If you don’t want to part away from me, then come to Hokkaido and spend your summer there with me”

After that, all of them eyed each other as if keeping something from her making Tsukiko suspicious. She cocked an eyebrow and grabbed Kise by the collar since she thinks he’s the easiest to ask the truth from. “Alright what’s going on?!”