Night Calls

"Eh? Tsuneko has a brother?" Aya wondered appearing behind Kagami with a questioning look.

"Aya..." Kagami said glancing at her, and Momoi appeared beside her. "Hey there friends!" Jeremy waved at the two girls as Kagami popped a nerve.

"We are not your friends!" he hollered.

"I wasn't talking to you, Taiga!" Jeremy retorts with a pout. "Whatever! Don't act like you're close with them!" Kagami argued back. "And stop calling me with my first name!"

"Man! Do we really have to call you by your last name if we're not close here in Japan?" the blonde sighed, putting his hands on his hips.

Meanwhile, they noticed the tension between Aomine and Takuya who were both giving a hard stare at each other. Jeremy looked at them and turned serious and so did Kagami. Aya and Momoi looked worriedly at Aomine.

"Takuya-sama, the bathes are ready, you and your friends can take a bath now" they realized Tanukibaba was still there and jumped when she spoke.

"Oh, arigatou... Ta...?" Jeremy tilted his head to the side not remembering the elder's name, "Takinubaba? Tababakinu? Ta--"

"Let's go Jeremy" Takuya started to walk away from them, letting his friends ran after him. "Wait up Dean!" Jeremy paused from running and looked at them. "We'll see you tomorrow!"

And disappeared.

"Oi" Kagami said but he was already gone. He scratches his head and sighed. "What's up with the blonde?"

"More importantly, I didn't know Tsuneko has a brother" Satsuki mentioned curiously. "Although, that guy said that he was only her half-brother" she rubbed her chin, thinking.

"That's right" Aya trailed off and thought about it too. Aomine left them without saying any word leaving them all worried; even Kagami. (A/N: Hihi, taiga x daiki) "Should we talk to him?" Momoi suggested.

"Leave him alone for now" Kagami said and the two looked at them. "He must know something about that Takuya. I mean, he wouldn't act like that if he didn't. Tsukiko must've mention him to Aomine before"

"You're right, Taicchi" Aya looked up at him and smiled. "Hm, Kagami-kun this is new. You're actually giving advice" Momoi snickered as Kagami gave her an annoyed glare.

"Well then, let's go take a bath, Aya-chan!" Momoi pulled Aya with her and ran away from Kagami.

"Whatever" he sighed and went to get ready to take a bath.

...

"And yeah... that's about it" Tsukiko finished telling her story to her grandmother who was nodding with a smile. She was so grateful that her grandfather was now asleep; because if he wasn't, she'd be receiving more karate chops from him that usual.

"So this Aomine guy is staying at the inn right now, correct?" Tsukiko's grandmother asked and she nodded. "Hmm..."

"Don't you even think about it grandma!" Tsukiko warned her grandmother who just chuckled. "Anyway, can I sleep now?" she blew at her bangs, feeling tired.

Chiyoko laughed softly. "Of course moon child, I'll let you sleep" and with that she left Tsukiko in her room.

"Grandma always calls me 'moon child'..." she noticed then shrugged and got ready to go freshen up before going to sleep. While in her bath tub she remembered something face palming herself. "I forgot to call Aomine back!"

Emiko was currently unpacking her stuff when her phone rang. She flinched after seeing the caller ID that read: Kagami-senpai. 'I wonder what he wants.' Picking her phone up, she answered the call to talk to him. "K-Kagami-senpai, w-what is it?" she tried not to stutter.