Hot Springs

“And the MVP player award goes to: Aomine Daiki!” claps and cheers were heard during the awarding’s. Aomine walked in front to get his award and showed his medal to his team. They cheered as he returned to Tsukiko’s side who gave him a hug. “Congratulations!” she smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He blushed touching his cheek. “Thanks” the awards continued and they took pictures of the whole Japan team. “Good job” Jeremy high fived each of the players of the team. “I look forward in playing with you again”

“Sure” Kagami smirked at him. After the ceremony, they went back to the training camp to rest and go back to their school the day after. Tsukiko collapsed on her bed as Emiko rested on her bed too. She easily fell asleep because of exhaustion as Emiko stared down at her. ‘Tsukiko-san’s zone easily drained her that fast…’ she thought.

NEXT DAY.

“Tsuneko wake up already!” someone screamed trying to wake the brunette up but failed. Tsukiko just grumbled and covered herself more with the covers and lied with her back face at Momoi who was waking her up. “Man! You’re like Aomine-kun! So hard to wake up!”

“Why are you waking her up? She’s exhausted from the game yesterday…” Emiko appeared behind Momoi.

“Eh, Emiko-chan you’re here?!” Momoi jumped from her spot glancing at the younger Kuroko.

“Momoi-senpai, I suggest you let Tsukiko-san to rest, she’s really cranky when she doesn’t get enough rest” Emiko suggested pulling Momoi out of their room.

“But Emiko-chan! It’s already noon time and all of our players are asleep!” Momoi reasoned.

“They’re just tired from the game yesterday” Emiko replied.

“But the other players who didn’t play are still asleep too!”

“Momoi-senpai”

“Hmph” Momoi pouted and looked down at her hands. “And I was planning in asking them out to a hot spring…”

“HOT SPRING?!” Tsukiko sat up after hearing what Momoi had said. She was fully awake and her eyes were open wide. She was smiling. “Momoi, we’re going to a hot spring?!” she got out from bed and took Momoi’s hands in hers.

“U-Um, I bought tickets for everyone with the extra funds left…” Momoi replied stepping back. This made Tsukiko shriek and hug her. “Yay! I love you Momoi!” she cheered crushing Momoi in her arms then a cramp attacked. “OW!”

“Tsuneko, are you okay?” Momoi asked worriedly after Tsukiko pulled away and massaged her cramping muscle. “My body still hurts from yesterday…”

“Don’t worry, Tsuneko, after going to the hot springs, your body with be at full shape tomorrow!” Momoi assured with a smile as Tsukiko’s face brightened. “You’re the best!” she told the pink haired.

“But there’s one problem…” Emiko but in, rubbing her chin. “WHAT IS IT?!” Tsukiko looked annoyed and shouted. Emiko blinked. “You have to wake up all of your teammates in order for us to go there” with that Tsukiko stomped out of the room and barged in into her teammate’s dorm and yelled at them.

“WAKE THE HELL UP!”

After a few minutes of yelling, screaming, barging in dorms, Tsukiko had successfully woke up all of her teammates. But she had to ask help from Aya in order to wake up Akashi, because she was scared at the Rakuzan captain.

“Why did you wake us up early in the morning, Tsukikocchi?” Kise whined rubbing his eyes sleepily. They were all assembled at the dinner table, because they decided to eat branch before heading to the hot springs. “Urusai! It’s already noon time, Kise!” Tsukiko exclaimed.