chapter 15

Chapter 15

''Sophia calm down,he told you he's on his way'' Zayn told Sophia,she was very nervous everyone came except her brother till now,he phoned her and told her he's going to be late.

She hold Zayn's hands tightly,he kissed her forehead ''Everything will be alright I promise''

Liam and Amy were here from early to help Sophia and Zayn. Louis and Natalie came from an hour.

The party was on the roof,packed with Kevin friends(her brother) , her friends ,except for their family of course.

Sophia was wearing red cue dress and her hair was left in loss straight.

''Louis!'' Zayn exclaimed running towards Louis , he was teasing a little child making the little child face red with anger and started crying.

Zayn pulled Louis ''You can't just act like a grown up for a day, can't you huh?''

''Be easy Mrs Puff'' Louis chuckled

''Louis you've been teasing a 2 years old child and taking his cookie and you made him cry'' Zayn exclaimed,but failed to be serious and laughed.

Making Louis giggles.

''Just stay away from .....eveything'' Zayn told Louis chuckling and left to see Sophia.

''HA! He came'' Sophia said jumping in her place holding Zayn's hand , making him giggles a little.

''Sophia!'' Kevin exclaimed lifting her up in a hug and spinning her around.

Zayn could see he looks like her, black hair and blue eyes.

She hugged him tightly smiling''I miss you so much''

''I miss you too love''

After he put her down,''Kevin,I want you to meet Zayn'' Sophia smiled looking to Zayn

''Hey! I heard a lot about you'' Kevin told Zayn

He looked at Sophia surprised and she blushed a little.

Kevin noticed and giggled ''The last two days she didn't stop talking about you,Zayn did this and Zayn's smile,laugh'' Kevin said mocking Sophia

''Hey'' Sophia kicks him in his arm and he pretended to be hurt

''Let me greet the others'' He excused himself and left.

''So...you've been talking about me'' Zayn started teasing Sophia

''Shut up'' 

''You loooove me''

''Zayn shut up'' She glared at him smling 

''Sophia loveees meeee'' He giggled still teasing her

She was turning to leave,he hold her hands and pulled her closer to him ''I love you too'' He said this time serious and bend down and kiss her slowly putting his arms around her waist,she was holding his neck and playing with his hair.

________________________________________________________

Kevin stayed with Sophia for a week.

Sometimes they meet up with Zayn and other with their friends.

He had to leave after the week ended.

''I promise to visit you soon'' Kevin told her before he leaves.

He went to see his parents before he and the band leaves for the tour.

________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! Kevin Photo is on the side :D