chapter 17

Chapter 17

Sophia got up from the bed,Zayn was still sleeping,she kissed him on the cheek and went to the bathroom.

She changed into a mint lace shirtdress and left her hair in loose curls.

As it was 6 in th morning,she didn't wanted to wake Zayn,she wanted to search about something was on her mind for a while.Victoria.

It was easy for her as Zayn has a locked room that she didn't see him using it,she thinks that maybe this room may have something important.

She searched for the key and found it in the kitchen locker.

she opened the door and entered,the room looks like a basement,there were boxes and some papers,not very crammed.

There were pictures of Zayn when he was a child,some with his family and others with his friends,there were also songs written.

Then her eyes fell on a box she had been searching for.

She hesitant a little,but open it anyway.

There was a picture of a beautiful blonde girl with a sweet smile.

She looks very beautiful. Sophia thought.

There were bunch of photos the girl and Zayn. Victoria and Zayn.

Hugging  Laughing  Kissing  Dancing

She couldn't stop thinking when she saw them except that they were very happy.

She laughed a little when she saw some love letters.

This was the cuttest thing she ever saw.

_____________________________________________

''Sophia!'' Louis exclaimed in a sleepy voice,she was standing at his door.

''Sorry for waking you up'' She said quitely ''I-I wanted to ask you-to know something''

Yeh...sure'' He let her in,not sure what she wanted to ask.

''It's about Victoria'' She quickly said

Louis was stunned a little. ''What do...you what to know about..her'' Louis hesitant

''Everything'' She nervously replied.

They sat on the couch opposite to each other.

Louis was uncertain first then started ''In first year in college Zayn and Victoria met,she was working as a waitress.They always get well together and agree together with everything.The prom came and in this day they confessed to each other how they feel.God they were really in love!'' Louis smiled looking at the window.

The mere sunlight made Sophia's heart bite a little,she saw that Zayn and Victoria's love was like the mere sunlight beautiful and strong.

Louis looked again at Sophia and continued''they spent the four years of college together,they used to write songs and sing them in cafes.Then one day he left her without any explanation except that he didn't found true love with her''

''Wow'' Sophia was stunned

''Why he left her?'' She asked Louis

''You could ask me instead'' Zayn's voice made Sophia and Louis jump and turned to see Zayn standing at the door.

There was awkward silence...

''Okay you can now take her now and leave and let me sleep'' Loui finally broke the silence mocking them.

They giggled and Zayn took Sophia and go. He seems not upset at all.

''You aren't mad?'' Sophia asked as they entred his apartement

''No Sophia,I'm not mad at you.You just can come and ask me instead of all that'' Zayn shrugged

''I-I was afraid'' She siad quitely

''I know you wont like what I'm going to say....but Sophia you're my girlfriend you can ask me anything'' Zayn looked to her eyes

''Did you love her?'' She asked afraid of the answer

''I-I loved her'' Zayn answered quitely

''Where's she now?''

''When we broke up she moved to LA to work in a fashion magazine and yes I didn't get over her quickly and by time we lost communication.And I met you and I'm sure that you what I've been looking for''  Zayn kissed her softly.

''You know you're stupid,she was beautiful,loving,kind and amazing person and you both could marry and have kids but you left all that for what!'' She was crying and smiling at the same time.

Zayn giggled '' Fate let me leave her to meet you. No body's perfect and every two together can complete each other with their flaws and attributes.''

''I love you'' This was the first time he hears it from her.But she was smiling with tears falling from her eyes.

''I love you too'' He murmured

You're just too good to be true

Can't take my eyes off of you

You'd be like heaven to touch

I wanna hold you so much

At long last love has arrived

And i thank god i'm alive

You're just too good to be true

Can't take my eyes off of you

Pardon the way that i stare

There's nothing else to compare

The sight of you leaves me weak

There are no words left to speak

But if you feel like i feel

Please let me know that it's real

You're just too good to be true

Can't take my eyes off of you

Chorus:

I love you baby, if it's quite alright

I need you baby to warm the lonely nights

I love you baby, trust in me when i say okay

Oh pretty baby, don't let me down, i pray

Oh pretty baby, now that i've found you, stay

And let me love you, oh baby, let me love you, oh baby...

You're just too good to be true

Can't take my eyes off of you

You'd be like heaven to touch

I wanna hold you so much

At long last love has arrived

And i thank god i'm alive

You're just too good to be true

Can't take my eyes off of you

_______________________________________________________________

I loved writing this chapter!

Hope you guys like it.xoxo

Victoria's picture on the side and it's Hilary Duff ! xx