chapter 29

Chapter 29

Zayn P.O.V

I kept scratching the paper , I feel my hands are sweating.

Please call me as soon as you can.

I kept reading the only line was written on it.

What's the possibility this maid wants to tell me.

I think you should call her maybe it wont be as bad as you think. Liam's words

I think it's important mainly after seeing Sophia. Louis' words

I know that it had been a year. A long tiring year for me. Afraid to know what she's going to say. Maybe it wont cause a serious harm. Eagerness , a wrong eagerness was holding me. I dailed the number , was written on the top of the paper.

''Hello'' I'm sure she's the maid , having rough voice.

''Hi'' I didn't know what to say. I'm the person who you gave me your number week ago and you probably didn't hear about that but I used to date your mister's ex wife. ''I- uhhh'' I felt uneasy.

''Mr.Z-Zay-n?'' She mumbled

I was astonished she knows who I'm.

''Y-Yes..Ho-''

She cut me off ''Sir I know who you're from a long time and I need to see you as soon as possible'' She hissed quickly

''Mmm we can meet today if it wont both-'' 

''It wont'' she answered quickly ''Can we meet at some place far from...''

''Yeh sure'' I replied ''5 will be fine?'' 

''Perfect'' She exclaimed whispering ''And I know the perfect place....''

_____________________________

''Gee'' I realized that it was a small poor cafe on a highway.

I took a seat. The place wasn't packed. An old couple. 3 teenage girls. A man in his thirties.

After some minutes , she came looking around. I waved to her so she can see me. She came closer , I breathed heavily.

''Sorry fo disturbing you'' She said 

''No No'' Don't worry I wanted so bad to know what you want. ''Please take a seat''

She felt unease looking around and then sat opposite to me.

Million thoughts were on my mind.

Awkward Silence.

''I know you probably wondering about a lot of things'' She entwined her fingers together and put them on the table ''How I know you and what I want from you''

I nodded. She was like the person who reads minds.

''It's about you and Sophia'' She stuttered out

My throad became dry , I wasn't able to say anything. How did she know? Did possibly Sophia told her? Had Harry knew all long? Is Sophia is trouble? Did his father send her?

''Sir?'' Her voice interrupted my thoughts. She's definitely Irish.

''Y-Yeh'' I looked at her.

''I overheard you when you were at my mistress at the funeral'' I wanted to scream and tell her she was afraid , lonely all time. Nothing happened just talking even missing each other wasn't brough up.

''When she first came she was like a little bird injured , a scar in her heart didn't healed. It was you sir. She was always your Sophia...'' 

She was always my Sophia. I let her go. She left. All was messed up.