cahpter 32 (Epilogue)

• Dedicated to Reem Tarek

“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever” 

― Nicholas Sparks

Flowers everywhere , Laughers , cheerings , the white dress shines in it's spot , promises , vows , families , friends , everything perfect just the way it is.

You're looking kind of scared right now

You're waiting for the wedding vows

But I don't know if my tongue's able to talk

Your beauty is just blinding me

Like sunbeams on a summer stream and

I gotta close my eyes to protect me

Can you take my hand and lead me

From here please

''I'm Zayn Malik promise to love you for the rest of my life , even if life gets harder , I'll be beside you forever and always , my love for you can't stop , even when our teeth fall , even with wrinkles , even when you get pissed off by the silly things. I'll just laugh but stay with you whatever happens.''

Her eyes shines and giggles.

Looking at the man standing infront of her , looking charming with the suit , his smile brighten her whole world.

''I'm Sophia Delarko promise to love you for the rest of my life , to be with you through everything , you're my man , the one who I'll always care and love.You've given me all your love and  that's what I'd hope tp give you forever''

Amy and Liam's baby , Caleb still in the cradle , having Liam's features and Amy eyes.

Louis's now engagged to Natalie , like he says his New Mrs Puff.

Sophia throws the bouquet and Zayn's sister catchs it.

Singing , drinking , dancing.

Baby, tell me how can I tell you

That I love you more than life

Show me how can I show you

That I'm blinded by your light

When you touch me I can touch you

To find out the dream is true

I love to be loved, I need to be loved

I love to be loved by you

With All Traumas That Happened Their Love Survived.

Maybe they will have a girl with those big blue eyes and beautiful shy smile.

Maybe they will have a boy , a hazel boy love drawing with his father.

They can take them to the beach sometimes , seeing the sunset , the boy having his fathers manners that she feels like she's seeing a second copy of her husband.

While the little girl giggles about pissing off her brother and then she would take her doll and dress her up over and over till she's satisfied.

In those rainy nights he would sing to them and look to the woman he loved and whisper to her that he'll do this all over again.

Marrying her , Having kids , this life together forever.

They will look at the sky and know.....

She'll always be my summer love.

He'll always be my summer love.

____________________________

Finally the Epilogue ^_^

Thanks for my readers <3

I love Zayn Malik and I liked Zooey from 500 days of summer *_*

What made make this story was Summer Love song such an amazing song >

This was my first One Direction Fanfiction and I started writting another one Liam and Louis and their girls will be a surprise :O

I didn't publish it yet.

But still Zayn Malik is my favorite <3 _ <3

Thank youuu alll Love youuuu :*

Farah.